Arclight Films Picks Up Action Spec 'Priority Run' (Exclusive)
Terrance Mulloy wrote the spec while Claudio Faeh is attached to direct.
Arclight Film is going for a Priority Run.
The company has picked up the action spec from Terrance Mulloy, an Australian screenwriter. Claudio Faeh is attached to direct while Paradox Entertainment’s Fredrik Malmberg will produce with Gary Hamilton.
The story centers on a small group of correctional officers and inmates who must band together to fend off a mysterious attack when their prison bus is sabotaged on a remote stretch of highway.
Mike Gabrawy from Arclight brought the project in and will exec produce. Arclight will act as the international sales agent. Paradox is financing.
Malmberg was a producer on last year’s Conan the Barbarian and an exec producer on the upcoming Mark Wahlberg-Russell Crowe action movie Broken City.
Faeh, repped by APA and the Derek Power Co., directed the straight to DVD flick Hollow Man 2.
The deal marks the first spec sale for Mulloy, who is repped by UTA, Benderspink, and attorney Jeff Frankel.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR