Arclight Films Picks Up Action Spec 'Priority Run' (Exclusive)
Terrance Mulloy wrote the spec while Claudio Faeh is attached to direct.
Arclight Film is going for a Priority Run.
The company has picked up the action spec from Terrance Mulloy, an Australian screenwriter. Claudio Faeh is attached to direct while Paradox Entertainment’s Fredrik Malmberg will produce with Gary Hamilton.
The story centers on a small group of correctional officers and inmates who must band together to fend off a mysterious attack when their prison bus is sabotaged on a remote stretch of highway.
Mike Gabrawy from Arclight brought the project in and will exec produce. Arclight will act as the international sales agent. Paradox is financing.
Malmberg was a producer on last year’s Conan the Barbarian and an exec producer on the upcoming Mark Wahlberg-Russell Crowe action movie Broken City.
Faeh, repped by APA and the Derek Power Co., directed the straight to DVD flick Hollow Man 2.
The deal marks the first spec sale for Mulloy, who is repped by UTA, Benderspink, and attorney Jeff Frankel.
- The Epic Disney Blow-Up of 1994
- Mickey Rooney's Final Days Marred by Bizarre Family Feud
- Why Stephen Colbert Is the Perfect David Letterman Replacement
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR