Arnold Schwarzenegger to Star in Zombie Film 'Maggie'
The former California governor has signed on to the Black List script.
Arnold Schwarzenegger is going to fight zombies.
The action star and former California governor will star in Maggie, a Black List script from John Scott 3 about a father whose daughter is infected by a walking-dead virus that has spread across the country.
Commercial director Henry Hobson will helm the film, and production will start in the fall.
Schwarzenegger is also set to star in David Ayer's Breacher and Mikael Hafstrom's Escape Plan, which is set to be released on October 18.
Schwarzenegger is also starring in the third Expendables film and reprising his role in the fifth Terminator film, which is set to start production at the beginning of next year.
He recently sold the bodybuilding drama Pump to Showtime.
The former California governor will also produce Maggie with Pierre-Ange Le Pogam, Matt Baer, Trevor Kaufman, Colin Bates and Joey Tufaro.
The movie will be executive produced by Bill Johnson, Jim Seibel, Ara Keshishian, Hubert Gibbs, Claudia Bluemhuber and Scott 3.
Schwarzenegger is represented by CAA.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'