Ashley Greene Plays Punk Royalty on 'CBGB' Poster (Exclusive)
The actress portrays the daughter of the founder of the famed nightclub.
Twilight alum Ashley Greene is exploring a different side of nightlife in the latest CBGB poster.
Her father started CBGB in the 1970s, and the club would help launch the careers of Patti Smith, Blondie, Talking Heads and the Ramones, among others. CBGB examine's New York's punk seen through the lens of the club.
Randall Miller directed the film and co-wrote the script with Jody Savin. Miller and Savin’s Unclaimed Freight Productions is producing, along with former senior vp of Warner/Chappell Music Brad Rosenberger and this poster’s namesake, now known as Lisa Kristal Burgman.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR