Ashley Greene Plays Punk Royalty on 'CBGB' Poster (Exclusive)
The actress portrays the daughter of the founder of the famed nightclub.
Twilight alum Ashley Greene is exploring a different side of nightlife in the latest CBGB poster.
Her father started CBGB in the 1970s, and the club would help launch the careers of Patti Smith, Blondie, Talking Heads and the Ramones, among others. CBGB examine's New York's punk seen through the lens of the club.
Randall Miller directed the film and co-wrote the script with Jody Savin. Miller and Savin’s Unclaimed Freight Productions is producing, along with former senior vp of Warner/Chappell Music Brad Rosenberger and this poster’s namesake, now known as Lisa Kristal Burgman.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Ted Nugent Show Canceled After Native-American Tribe Hears About Rocker's 'Racist And Hate-Filled Remarks'
- Stephen Colbert Asks Nancy Pelosi If She Has Naked Pictures Of John Boehner
- Even Government Agencies Play The 'Kim Kardashian: Hollywood' Game, And Here's Proof
- Jon Stewart Learns What Happens When You Criticize Israel