'Avengers' Jeremy Renner and Scarlett Johansson Talk Fight Scenes and Injuries (Video)
During an interview with THR at the D23 Expo, the actors explain the physical challenges of the superhero movie.
When you’re making a movie like The Avengers, fans expect everything to be on a grand scale and when The Hollywood Reporter spoke to the film's stars Scarlett Johansson and Jeremy Renner, they gave us an idea of what to expect.
“It’s a massive movie,” Renner, who plays Hawkeye in the superhero movie, tells us at the D23 Expo on Saturday.
“Yeah, it’s a massive production,” co-star Johansson, who plays Black Widow, agrees. “We have a lot of sets, and all kinds of vehicles and all kinds different sorts of ships and boats.”
And while we’ve already gotten a taste of the fight scenes in the movie from our interview with Robert Downey Jr. and Chris Hemsworth, Renner and Johansson tell us a bit more about its physical challenges.
“We’re still broken,” Johansson jokes. “I’ll be rehabbing these injuries for years.”
Follow Heat Vision
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Ep. 12 Recap: 'Remember' Welcomes Team Rick To The Neighborhood
- Kendall Jenner's Throwback Bikini Photo Reminds Us The Winter Struggle Is Real
- Hollywood's Diversity Problem Starts At The Top, UCLA Report Finds
- Michael Jordan Fails Yet Again To Win 'Richest Person In The World' Title
- The Best Scene in House of Cards Happens in a Women’s Bathroom
- Veronica Roth’s Divergent Follow-up Will Be Star Wars–esque
- Ryan Murphy Gives Touching Speech, Reflects on Glee’s Legacy of Creating Acceptance Through Understanding
- Bob’s Burgers Did Its Own Game of Thrones Last Night, and You Should Be Thankful
- Cody Simpson to Co-Host Victoria's Secret PINK's Spring Break Bash with Gigi Hadid & Rachel Hilbert! (Exclusive)
- Patrick Schwarzenegger Braves Torrential Rain for Lunch with Miley Cyrus!
- Lily James & Cate Blanchett Look Picture Perfect at 'Cinderella' Premiere
- Mumford & Sons Announce New Album 'Wilder Mind' With a Brand New Sound!