'Avengers' Jeremy Renner and Scarlett Johansson Talk Fight Scenes and Injuries (Video)
During an interview with THR at the D23 Expo, the actors explain the physical challenges of the superhero movie.
When you’re making a movie like The Avengers, fans expect everything to be on a grand scale and when The Hollywood Reporter spoke to the film's stars Scarlett Johansson and Jeremy Renner, they gave us an idea of what to expect.
“It’s a massive movie,” Renner, who plays Hawkeye in the superhero movie, tells us at the D23 Expo on Saturday.
“Yeah, it’s a massive production,” co-star Johansson, who plays Black Widow, agrees. “We have a lot of sets, and all kinds of vehicles and all kinds different sorts of ships and boats.”
And while we’ve already gotten a taste of the fight scenes in the movie from our interview with Robert Downey Jr. and Chris Hemsworth, Renner and Johansson tell us a bit more about its physical challenges.
“We’re still broken,” Johansson jokes. “I’ll be rehabbing these injuries for years.”
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
Follow Heat Vision
- Shades Of Blue, Tiger Eyes & Beyond: Chatting with Joe Bonamassa, Jim Peterik and Sondre Lerche
- 'South Park' Completely Trolls Washington Redskins With In-Game Ad Ripping Team Name
- Hell on Wheels: Recent Season Four Episode Seven Delivers!
- Ken Burns' 'The Roosevelts' Reveals Everything Wrong With Our Current Political Class
- Rosario Dawson, Luke Evans, & Ashley Madekwe Support amfAR's Important Cause in Milan
- Leonardo DiCaprio is Rapping 'Scenario' Alongside Jamie Foxx - Watch the Amazing Video!
- Hilary Duff & 'OITNB' Stars Take Over iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Girl Meets World's Sabrina Carpenter Releases 'The Middle of Starting Over' Video - Watch Now!