'Avengers' Jeremy Renner and Scarlett Johansson Talk Fight Scenes and Injuries (Video)
During an interview with THR at the D23 Expo, the actors explain the physical challenges of the superhero movie.
When you’re making a movie like The Avengers, fans expect everything to be on a grand scale and when The Hollywood Reporter spoke to the film's stars Scarlett Johansson and Jeremy Renner, they gave us an idea of what to expect.
“It’s a massive movie,” Renner, who plays Hawkeye in the superhero movie, tells us at the D23 Expo on Saturday.
“Yeah, it’s a massive production,” co-star Johansson, who plays Black Widow, agrees. “We have a lot of sets, and all kinds of vehicles and all kinds different sorts of ships and boats.”
And while we’ve already gotten a taste of the fight scenes in the movie from our interview with Robert Downey Jr. and Chris Hemsworth, Renner and Johansson tell us a bit more about its physical challenges.
“We’re still broken,” Johansson jokes. “I’ll be rehabbing these injuries for years.”
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
Follow Heat Vision
- Matthew McConaughey’s Amazing Speech to the University of Texas Football Team Is a Perfect Way to Start Your Day
- Viola Davis Finally Gets the Lead Role She’s Been Waiting for in How to Get Away With Murder
- Watch Jennifer Garner and John Mulaney Play Catchphrase
- Adam Sandler Inks Exclusive Four-Film Deal With Netflix
- Emma Stone's 'Zombieland 2' Involvement is Unknown
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Take Legal Action, Accuse Photographer of Harassing Prince George
- Nick Jonas Grabs Himself, Shows His Butt Crack in These Shirtless Pics - See The Hot Photos Here!
- Celebrities Threaten Google with $100 Million Lawsuit Over Leaked Nude Images