'Avengers' Jeremy Renner and Scarlett Johansson Talk Fight Scenes and Injuries (Video)
During an interview with THR at the D23 Expo, the actors explain the physical challenges of the superhero movie.
When you’re making a movie like The Avengers, fans expect everything to be on a grand scale and when The Hollywood Reporter spoke to the film's stars Scarlett Johansson and Jeremy Renner, they gave us an idea of what to expect.
“It’s a massive movie,” Renner, who plays Hawkeye in the superhero movie, tells us at the D23 Expo on Saturday.
“Yeah, it’s a massive production,” co-star Johansson, who plays Black Widow, agrees. “We have a lot of sets, and all kinds of vehicles and all kinds different sorts of ships and boats.”
And while we’ve already gotten a taste of the fight scenes in the movie from our interview with Robert Downey Jr. and Chris Hemsworth, Renner and Johansson tell us a bit more about its physical challenges.
“We’re still broken,” Johansson jokes. “I’ll be rehabbing these injuries for years.”
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Chrissy Teigen's Optical Illusion Ensemble Is Making Us Do A Double Take
- Jon Stewart Mocks Media 'Chaos' Over Obamacare Ruling
- North West Takes Her First Steps, Kim Posts Adorable Picture After Swimming Lesson
- The Aquabats! celebrate their 20th anniversary at Comic-Con as they ponder the group's next move