'Avengers' Jeremy Renner and Scarlett Johansson Talk Fight Scenes and Injuries (Video)
During an interview with THR at the D23 Expo, the actors explain the physical challenges of the superhero movie.
When you’re making a movie like The Avengers, fans expect everything to be on a grand scale and when The Hollywood Reporter spoke to the film's stars Scarlett Johansson and Jeremy Renner, they gave us an idea of what to expect.
“It’s a massive movie,” Renner, who plays Hawkeye in the superhero movie, tells us at the D23 Expo on Saturday.
“Yeah, it’s a massive production,” co-star Johansson, who plays Black Widow, agrees. “We have a lot of sets, and all kinds of vehicles and all kinds different sorts of ships and boats.”
And while we’ve already gotten a taste of the fight scenes in the movie from our interview with Robert Downey Jr. and Chris Hemsworth, Renner and Johansson tell us a bit more about its physical challenges.
“We’re still broken,” Johansson jokes. “I’ll be rehabbing these injuries for years.”
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR