'The Avengers' Movie Art Hits the Web (Photo)
The Marvel Studios film, starring Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth, hits theaters May 4, 2012.
Promotional art for Marvel Studios’ all-star hero ensemble The Avengers has been making its was onto the Net in recent days, some of it via a Russian site called SpiderMedia (I know, not very Slavic or alcoholic, but it does say it deals with comics, movies, superheroes and more).
The art featuring the group shots of the heroes, looking very much as they are portrayed by the actors, has fans all excited.
And Heat Vision can’t blame them.
The idea of seeing all these heroes on the screen at the same time, nay, the very idea that an Avengers movie exists at all, is enough to reduce fans to puddles of quivering nerdy goo.
And if they aren’t talking about the launch of the “New 52s,” the reboot of DC Comics whose first issue came out today, all fans seem to debate now on the movie front is which will be bigger and/or which will be better – Avengers or Warners and Christopher Nolan’s third Batman movie, The Dark Knight Rises.
In case you need a recap, Avengers stars Robert Downey Jr, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Scarlett Johansson, and Jeremy Renner, as well as Tom Hiddleston, Stellan Skarsgård, and Cobie Smulders.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR