'The Avengers': Thor and Agent Coulson Highlighted in Latest Still (Photo)
The duo look thoughtful aboard the superheroes' helicarrier in the new look at Joss Whedon's Marvel film.
Less than three months separate Avengers fans with the release of the Marvel film -- and the studio is baiting them with more and more looks at the Joss Whedon superhero ensemble.
On the heels of the Super Bowl spot, the film released a new still on Marvel's increasingly popular Facebook page.
Agent Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) and Thor (Chris Hemsworth) are the subject of the photo, looking furtive aboard the Avengers helicarrier.
Cregg, who's appeared as Coulson in previous Marvel flicks Iron Man, Iron Man 2 and Thor, recently participated in Whedon's Twitter chat about the picture. He sounded off on some of the things to expect.
“Everybody sees more action in The Avengers,” Gregg wrote. “Hell, the audience even has to fight bad guys.”
He also said insisted that The Avengers takes a different approach to Coulson and his role in the Marvel world. “Very diff dynamic in [Iron Man], Thor and Avengers," he tweeted. "Diff heroes, more layers to Coulson's world/powers revealed."
The Avengers hits theaters May 4.
2014 Emmy Awards
Follow Heat Vision
- Jesse Helt, Miley Cyrus' Date At The VMAs, Turns Himself In For Probation Violation
- Solo Concerts, Stealin' Home & Similar Skin: Chats with Bruce Hornsby, Iain Matthews and Umphrey's McGee...Plus!
- Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, Iconic Pro Wrestler, Hospitalized After Collapse
- Interview: Sinéad O'Connor Isn't Bossy; She's the Boss
- Pregnant Mila Kunis Is Still Continuing Her Yoga Workouts
- Pregnant Megan Hilty & Her Hubby 'Bully' Audiences Into Buying Her Album to Help Pay For Their Baby's Education!
- Kim Kardashian Satisfies Her Sweet Tooth with Some Fro-Yo
- Mary-Kate Olsen Adds Horseback Riding to Her Resume - See Her Competition Pics!