'The Avengers': Thor and Agent Coulson Highlighted in Latest Still (Photo)
The duo look thoughtful aboard the superheroes' helicarrier in the new look at Joss Whedon's Marvel film.
Less than three months separate Avengers fans with the release of the Marvel film -- and the studio is baiting them with more and more looks at the Joss Whedon superhero ensemble.
On the heels of the Super Bowl spot, the film released a new still on Marvel's increasingly popular Facebook page.
Agent Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) and Thor (Chris Hemsworth) are the subject of the photo, looking furtive aboard the Avengers helicarrier.
Cregg, who's appeared as Coulson in previous Marvel flicks Iron Man, Iron Man 2 and Thor, recently participated in Whedon's Twitter chat about the picture. He sounded off on some of the things to expect.
“Everybody sees more action in The Avengers,” Gregg wrote. “Hell, the audience even has to fight bad guys.”
He also said insisted that The Avengers takes a different approach to Coulson and his role in the Marvel world. “Very diff dynamic in [Iron Man], Thor and Avengers," he tweeted. "Diff heroes, more layers to Coulson's world/powers revealed."
The Avengers hits theaters May 4.
Follow Heat Vision
- Do I Really Need to Watch Empire? Your Pressing TV Questions, Answered
- The New Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer Finally Shows Paul Bettany’s Vision
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Recap: Trippin’ in Amsterdam
- Self/less Trailer: Imagine You Looked Like Ben Kingsley But Then Got to Look Like Ryan Reynolds
- Daniel von Bargen Dead - 'Seinfeld' Actor Dies at 64 From Undisclosed Illness
- Courteney Cox Calls Ed Sheeran 'Amazing' For BRIT Awards 2015 Performance
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Final Trailer Released - Watch Now!
- Scott Eastwood Goes Shirtless, Spoofs the 'Bachelor' in 'Bachelor for Dogs' Video - Watch Now!