'The Avengers': Thor and Agent Coulson Highlighted in Latest Still (Photo)
The duo look thoughtful aboard the superheroes' helicarrier in the new look at Joss Whedon's Marvel film.
Less than three months separate Avengers fans with the release of the Marvel film -- and the studio is baiting them with more and more looks at the Joss Whedon superhero ensemble.
On the heels of the Super Bowl spot, the film released a new still on Marvel's increasingly popular Facebook page.
Agent Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) and Thor (Chris Hemsworth) are the subject of the photo, looking furtive aboard the Avengers helicarrier.
Cregg, who's appeared as Coulson in previous Marvel flicks Iron Man, Iron Man 2 and Thor, recently participated in Whedon's Twitter chat about the picture. He sounded off on some of the things to expect.
“Everybody sees more action in The Avengers,” Gregg wrote. “Hell, the audience even has to fight bad guys.”
He also said insisted that The Avengers takes a different approach to Coulson and his role in the Marvel world. “Very diff dynamic in [Iron Man], Thor and Avengers," he tweeted. "Diff heroes, more layers to Coulson's world/powers revealed."
The Avengers hits theaters May 4.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Neil LaBute Q&A: The Controversial Playwright Talks About His L.A. Theater Takeover
- Top Off-Broadway Shows to Watch in NYC This Season: Part One
- Megan Fox Is Not Thrilled About The 'Girl Power' That Was Cut From 'TMNT'
- Keith Olbermann's Powerful Speech About Lack Of Respect For Women In Sports Is A Must Watch