'The Avengers': Thor and Agent Coulson Highlighted in Latest Still (Photo)
The duo look thoughtful aboard the superheroes' helicarrier in the new look at Joss Whedon's Marvel film.
Less than three months separate Avengers fans with the release of the Marvel film -- and the studio is baiting them with more and more looks at the Joss Whedon superhero ensemble.
On the heels of the Super Bowl spot, the film released a new still on Marvel's increasingly popular Facebook page.
Agent Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) and Thor (Chris Hemsworth) are the subject of the photo, looking furtive aboard the Avengers helicarrier.
Cregg, who's appeared as Coulson in previous Marvel flicks Iron Man, Iron Man 2 and Thor, recently participated in Whedon's Twitter chat about the picture. He sounded off on some of the things to expect.
“Everybody sees more action in The Avengers,” Gregg wrote. “Hell, the audience even has to fight bad guys.”
He also said insisted that The Avengers takes a different approach to Coulson and his role in the Marvel world. “Very diff dynamic in [Iron Man], Thor and Avengers," he tweeted. "Diff heroes, more layers to Coulson's world/powers revealed."
The Avengers hits theaters May 4.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR