'Avengers' Movie Replicas to Hit the Market
Prop and replica company eFX hopes to unveil their initial lineup at WonderCon.
Let some of The Avengers madness begin.
Prop and replica company eFX has entered the Marvel Universe, making a deal for the rights to make a line based on characters from The Avengers movie, including Iron Man, Captain America, and Thor.
Among the first wave of products are Cap Am’s shield, Thor’s hammer, Iron Man’s mask, with prices starting at $49 and going up to $1,500. eFX hopes to show the initial line-up at WonderCon, which this year is at Anaheim March 16 to 18, in advance of the movie’s May 4 opening. Here’s a first-look.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Guillermo del Toro Unveils Comic-Con 'Pacific Rim,' 'Crimson Peak' Fan Experiences
- Jo Nesbo's latest page-turner, "The Son"...Elaine Stritch---The Great Fantasy Dinner Guest!
- Why 'Modern Family' Star Eric Stonestreet Refused A Photo With Rick Santorum
- Questlove: Iggy Azalea's 'Fancy' Is A Game-Changer