'Avengers' TV Spots Take a 'Headcount,' Assemble the 'Team' (Video)
Disney parses out a few more morsels of action in two 30-second clips featuring the superhero collective as it comes together.
Fans moved a few inches closer to Joss Whedon's eagerly-anticipated superhero crossover film The Avengers on Tuesday when Disney premiered two new television spots. Entitled “Headcount” and “Team,” the 30-second clips feature plenty of action framed by dialogue from heavy hitters Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) and Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson).
In “Headcount,” Stark offers a roundup of the group’s heroes – “master assassins” Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner) and Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson), “demigod” Thor (Chris Hemsworth), “super-soldier” Captain America (Chris Evans), and Hulk (Mark Ruffalo, when he’s in human form). In “Team,” Nick Fury observes that America is “at war,” and he acknowledges the need for their partnership as footage of fighting and action unfolds on screen. As Black Widow jokes, “it should be fun,” Hulk battles projectiles in the sky as giant, heretofore unexplained monsters twist their way between buildings in a large metropolitan area.
Watch the “Headcount” above, and “Team” below. The Avengers opens nationwide May 4.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- Matthew McConaughey Wishes Washington Redskins Logo Wouldn't Change
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Kim Kardashian, Even Though She Literally Shares Everything
- Gerard Parkes Dead At 90, Award-Winning Actor Best Known For 'Fraggle Rock' And 'Boondock Saints'
- Nicholas Brendon, 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' Actor, Arrested In Idaho
- Oscar Pistorius Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison
- Nikki Reed Flies the Skies After Adopting Kitten with Boyfriend Ian Somerhalder
- Olivier Martinez Supports the Denver Broncos Before Sunday Night Football Game!
- Chloe Bennet Gets All Dolled Up for 'Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D' PaleyFest - Watch The Full Panel Here!