'Avengers' TV Spots Take a 'Headcount,' Assemble the 'Team' (Video)
Disney parses out a few more morsels of action in two 30-second clips featuring the superhero collective as it comes together.
Fans moved a few inches closer to Joss Whedon's eagerly-anticipated superhero crossover film The Avengers on Tuesday when Disney premiered two new television spots. Entitled “Headcount” and “Team,” the 30-second clips feature plenty of action framed by dialogue from heavy hitters Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) and Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson).
In “Headcount,” Stark offers a roundup of the group’s heroes – “master assassins” Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner) and Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson), “demigod” Thor (Chris Hemsworth), “super-soldier” Captain America (Chris Evans), and Hulk (Mark Ruffalo, when he’s in human form). In “Team,” Nick Fury observes that America is “at war,” and he acknowledges the need for their partnership as footage of fighting and action unfolds on screen. As Black Widow jokes, “it should be fun,” Hulk battles projectiles in the sky as giant, heretofore unexplained monsters twist their way between buildings in a large metropolitan area.
Watch the “Headcount” above, and “Team” below. The Avengers opens nationwide May 4.
Fall TV Preview
Follow Heat Vision
- McKayla Maroney Was Reportedly Underage In Hacked Nude Photos
- Richard Lewis Talks Richard Lewis: Bundle of Nerves: Mighty Movie Podcast
- Justin Verlander Addresses Online Photo Hacking Of Him And Girlfriend Kate Upton
- Internet Tries Donating In 'Honor' Of Leaked Jennifer Lawrence Photos, Nonprofit's Not Having It
- Lindsay Lohan Dazzles Us With Her Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Nicole Scherzinger Leaves Ibiza After Displaying Her Fabulous Figure in a Teeny Bikini
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Shine Bright at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Rita Ora & Cara Delevingne Flaunt Their Long Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014