Barry Sonnenfeld in Talks to Direct 'Lore' for Warner Bros.
Dwayne Johnson is attached to star in the sci-fi actioner, which sparked a bidding war in April that also involved Paramount and Sony.
Barry Sonnenfeld is in talks to direct the sci-fi actioner Lore for Warner Bros.
Dwayne Johnson is attached to star in the film, which sparked a bidding war in April that also involved Paramount and Sony. At the time, Warners scooped up Cory Goodman and Jeremy Lott’s adapted screenplay for seven figures in a progress-to-production deal and quickly set about attaching a director.
Mad Chance's Andrew Lazar (Jonah Hex, Bound) is producing along with Circle of Confusion's David Alpert and Rick Jacobs. Miri Yoon, Ted Adams and Ashley Wood are executive producers. Aperture Entertainment's Adam Goldworm is a co-producer.
The project, based on a IDW book/graphic novel written by Wood and T.P. Louise, has been described as “Men in Black with mythological creatures.” The territory is familiar for Sonnenfeld, having most recently directed Men in Black 3 for Sony.
He is repped by WME and attorney Melanie Cook.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR