'Batman: Arkham Knight' Trailer Shows Gotham in Chaos (Video)
The second trailer for Rocksteady's final "Batman: Arkham" installment features impressive gameplay footage as the Dark Knight tries to save Gotham.
Gotham City is under siege, and only one man can save it — or can he? As the new gameplay trailer for Rocksteady’s Batman: Arkham Knight shows, there’s at least one man who believes that “there is no savior — no more hope, no more Batman.”
The gameplay trailer follows March’s launch trailer for the third and final installment of the Batman: Arkham series, showing the Dark Knight in action against goons while the Scarecrow promises that “Gotham falls [and] a city of fear rises!”
Also seen in the trailer are Two-Face, Commissioner Gordon — looking appropriately downtrodden as his city collapses into crime-ridden chaos — and, in a nod to old-time fans, Barbara Gordon in her Oracle incarnation. As with the first trailer, the results look more like a particularly well-done animated movie (or, at times, a live-action one) rather than a video game. Maybe the Rocksteady team should work on a feature or two next.
Batman: Arkham Knight is scheduled for release this fall, and available for preorder now.
Fall TV Preview
Follow Heat Vision
- McKayla Maroney Was Reportedly Underage In Hacked Nude Photos
- Richard Lewis Talks Richard Lewis: Bundle of Nerves: Mighty Movie Podcast
- Justin Verlander Addresses Online Photo Hacking Of Him And Girlfriend Kate Upton
- Internet Tries Donating In 'Honor' Of Leaked Jennifer Lawrence Photos, Nonprofit's Not Having It
- Kate Upton's Boyfriend Justin Verlander Responds to Leaked Nude Photos
- Jamie Dornan & E.L. James Have 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Reunion at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Kate Hudson Believes Eating Disorders Shouldn't Be Plastered on Magazine Covers!
- Lindsay Lohan Dazzles Us With Her Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014