'Batman: Arkham Knight' Trailer Shows Gotham in Chaos (Video)
The second trailer for Rocksteady's final "Batman: Arkham" installment features impressive gameplay footage as the Dark Knight tries to save Gotham.
Gotham City is under siege, and only one man can save it — or can he? As the new gameplay trailer for Rocksteady’s Batman: Arkham Knight shows, there’s at least one man who believes that “there is no savior — no more hope, no more Batman.”
The gameplay trailer follows March’s launch trailer for the third and final installment of the Batman: Arkham series, showing the Dark Knight in action against goons while the Scarecrow promises that “Gotham falls [and] a city of fear rises!”
Also seen in the trailer are Two-Face, Commissioner Gordon — looking appropriately downtrodden as his city collapses into crime-ridden chaos — and, in a nod to old-time fans, Barbara Gordon in her Oracle incarnation. As with the first trailer, the results look more like a particularly well-done animated movie (or, at times, a live-action one) rather than a video game. Maybe the Rocksteady team should work on a feature or two next.
Batman: Arkham Knight is scheduled for release this fall, and available for preorder now.
2014 Emmy Awards
Follow Heat Vision
- 5 Seconds Of Summer's Calum Hood Sends Naked Snapchat, Then Shrugs It Off With Emoticon
- Why Courtney Stodden Will Never Be Marilyn Monroe, In Her Own Words
- Ridley Scott Addresses 'Exodus' Casting Following Whitewash Backlash
- It's Labor Day, Which Means Your Future Best Picture Winner Might Already Be Here
- Chelsea Clinton Leaving NBC News to Focus On Her Baby & Other Work
- Margot Robbie Begins Filming 'Tarzan' After Mystery Boyfriend is Revealed!
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson & Wife Sam's Home Raided by Armed Police After Gun Spotted Inside
- Ariana Grande Performs 'Bang Bang' On 'Today' Show; Tells The World She's 'Happy' About Love Life