Batman Becomes a Family Business in 'Son of Batman' Animated Movie
This spring's new animated home release introduces Damien Wayne to the Batman cartoon universe.
For Batman fans feeling bereft at the news that the delay to the follow-up to Man of Steel may mean less Dark Knight in their life, take comfort from the fact that a new Batman movie is just months from release -- although the animated Son of Batman is only going to see release on DVD, Blu-ray and digital.
The latest home release to be adapted from DC comic books, Son of Batman is based on Grant Morrison and Andy Kubert's 2006 "Batman and Son" storyline, in which Bruce Wayne is introduced to Damien -- the result of a night of passion when he was younger, with some genetic engineering and other bad science thrown in for good measure.
Jason O'Mara voices Gotham City's favorite hero in this release, with Stuart Allan playing Damien, Morena Baccarin voicing Talia, Damien's mother, and Giancarlo Esposito providing the voice of Ra's Al Ghul, one of Batman's deadliest enemies and Talia's own father.
Son of Batman is set for release this spring. Watch the trailer for the movie, courtesy of TV Guide.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR