'Batman Maybe': Reclusive Bruce Wayne Serenaded (Video)
YouTube video spoofing Carly Rae Jepsen's hit has 800,000 plays and counting.
It looks like the "Call Me Maybe" craze hasn't ended yet, with an enterprising group called "NoBatStache" posting a version of Carly Rae Jepsen's pop single called "Call Me Batman" that's garnered 800,000 views.
The song features a Joseph Gordon Levitt lookalike crooning to a bearded Christian Bale-inspired character tottering around sporting a cane and a bathrobe:
"Hey, when I met you, it was crazy, a Lamborghini and two hot ladies... you tried to look like you were happy, but you were Batman, and really angry."
Later verses show an Anne Hathaway character rocking a violin, as well as a Tom Hardy/Bane doppelganger on the drums. Naturally.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game