Benedict Cumberbatch Joining Emma Stone in Guillermo del Toro's 'Crimson Peak'
Charlie Hunnam is also starring in the gothic horror story.
Benedict Cumberbatch is joining Emma Stone and Charlie Hunnam in Guillermo del Toro’s haunted house thriller Crimson Peak.
Legendary Pictures is behind the movie, which has a February 2014 start.
The gothic horror story centers on a woman who discovers that her husband might not be whom he appears to be.
Details on who is playing whom were not revealed.
Del Toro wrote the script with Matthew Robbins; Lucinda Coxon recently did a rewrite.
Cumberbatch is proving to be in great demand, largely due to his stellar and acclaimed work in Sherlock, which has caught the eyes of filmmakers stateside, leading to several high-profile gigs. He stars as the villain in next month’s Star Trek Into Darkness and is currently filming The Fifth Estate, DreamWorks’ Wikileaks movie in which he is portraying Julian Assange.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- Kirk Cameron Urges Christians To Celebrate Halloween By Sharing The Gospel
- Toys R Us Pulls 'Breaking Bad' Dolls From Shelves Following Florida Mom's Petition
- Darling 'Dawson's Creek' Spoof Stars Dachshunds Instead Of Humans
- My Dream Duets: Chatting with Barry Manilow, Andre Cymone and Carroll Matthews Exclusives and The Hawthorne Chronicles
- Lily Aldridge Says Happy 26th Birthday to Her Partner in Crime Candice Swanepoel
- Aaron Paul Looks For the Best Pizza in Vancouver Before Shooting '9th Life of Louis Drax'
- Chrissy Teigen & Jamie Chung Eat Free Doughnuts In Celebration of Apple Pay!
- Kiernan Shipka Is Pretty in Pink at Broadcasting & Cable Hall Of Fame Awards 2014