Bill Hader to Portray Andy Warhol in 'Men in Black 3'
Will Smith and Josh Brolin star in the third installment of the franchise, directed by Barry Sonnenfeld.
Bill Hader will portray pop art superstar Andy Warhol in Columbia’s Men In Black 3, which is shooting in New York.
Will Smith and Josh Brolin lead the cast of the third installment of the sci-fi comedy being directed by Barry Sonnenfeld.
The studio isn’t revealing too many details about the film, though it is known to feature a time-travel element, allowing Brolin to play a young Tommy Lee Jones and Alice Eve a young Emma Thompson, as the MIB agents try to save the world in 1969.
Several iconic personalities from the time period are expected to be seen in the movie, paving the way for a series of cameos.
SNL star Hader, repped by UTA and Odenkirk Provissiero Entertainment, most recently appeared on the big screen in Paul.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama
- 'X-Men' Director Bryan Singer Accused of Sexually Abusing Underage Boy
- Jennifer Lopez is a Sexy Slice of Orange on 'American Idol'!
- Mila Kunis & Olivia Wilde Take Us on an Emotional Roller Coaster in 'Third Person' Trailer - Watch Now!
- Justin Bieber Makes Time to Show His Gratitude To Fans in Beverly Hills!