Bill Hader to Portray Andy Warhol in 'Men in Black 3'
Will Smith and Josh Brolin star in the third installment of the franchise, directed by Barry Sonnenfeld.
Bill Hader will portray pop art superstar Andy Warhol in Columbia’s Men In Black 3, which is shooting in New York.
Will Smith and Josh Brolin lead the cast of the third installment of the sci-fi comedy being directed by Barry Sonnenfeld.
The studio isn’t revealing too many details about the film, though it is known to feature a time-travel element, allowing Brolin to play a young Tommy Lee Jones and Alice Eve a young Emma Thompson, as the MIB agents try to save the world in 1969.
Several iconic personalities from the time period are expected to be seen in the movie, paving the way for a series of cameos.
SNL star Hader, repped by UTA and Odenkirk Provissiero Entertainment, most recently appeared on the big screen in Paul.
Sundance: On the Scene
Follow Heat Vision
- 13 New Photos From Game of Thrones Season 5
- An Open Letter to the Jerk at This Week’s Savages Show
- Casey Affleck and Matthias Schoenaerts to Explore the Beauty and Majesty of the American Wilderness for HBO’s Lewis and Clark
- Game of Thrones Season 5’s First Trailer Promises a Lot of Changes From the Book
- Elizabeth Olsen Supports Fight Against AIDS with Dita Von Teese & Conchita Wurst at Sidaction Gala Dinner 2015
- Zachary Quinto Supports Taylor Schilling & Peter Dinklage at 'A Month In the Country' Opening Night Party!
- Shirtless Eddie Redmayne Shows Off Impressive Six-Pack Abs in Sexy 'Jupiter Ascending' Still
- Amy Poehler Gets Epic Homecoming As Hasty Pudding's Woman of the Year 2015!