Bill Hader to Portray Andy Warhol in 'Men in Black 3'
Will Smith and Josh Brolin star in the third installment of the franchise, directed by Barry Sonnenfeld.
Bill Hader will portray pop art superstar Andy Warhol in Columbia’s Men In Black 3, which is shooting in New York.
Will Smith and Josh Brolin lead the cast of the third installment of the sci-fi comedy being directed by Barry Sonnenfeld.
The studio isn’t revealing too many details about the film, though it is known to feature a time-travel element, allowing Brolin to play a young Tommy Lee Jones and Alice Eve a young Emma Thompson, as the MIB agents try to save the world in 1969.
Several iconic personalities from the time period are expected to be seen in the movie, paving the way for a series of cameos.
SNL star Hader, repped by UTA and Odenkirk Provissiero Entertainment, most recently appeared on the big screen in Paul.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR