Bill Hader to Portray Andy Warhol in 'Men in Black 3'
Will Smith and Josh Brolin star in the third installment of the franchise, directed by Barry Sonnenfeld.
Bill Hader will portray pop art superstar Andy Warhol in Columbia’s Men In Black 3, which is shooting in New York.
Will Smith and Josh Brolin lead the cast of the third installment of the sci-fi comedy being directed by Barry Sonnenfeld.
The studio isn’t revealing too many details about the film, though it is known to feature a time-travel element, allowing Brolin to play a young Tommy Lee Jones and Alice Eve a young Emma Thompson, as the MIB agents try to save the world in 1969.
Several iconic personalities from the time period are expected to be seen in the movie, paving the way for a series of cameos.
SNL star Hader, repped by UTA and Odenkirk Provissiero Entertainment, most recently appeared on the big screen in Paul.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- Kirk Cameron Urges Christians To Celebrate Halloween By Sharing The Gospel
- Toys R Us Pulls 'Breaking Bad' Dolls From Shelves Following Florida Mom's Petition
- Darling 'Dawson's Creek' Spoof Stars Dachshunds Instead Of Humans
- My Dream Duets: Chatting with Barry Manilow, Andre Cymone and Carroll Matthews Exclusives and The Hawthorne Chronicles
- Hilary Duff Joins Mariska Hargitay's Hubby on 'Younger' Set!
- Lily Aldridge Says Happy 26th Birthday to Her Partner in Crime Candice Swanepoel
- Aaron Paul Looks For the Best Pizza in Vancouver Before Shooting '9th Life of Louis Drax'
- Chrissy Teigen & Jamie Chung Eat Free Doughnuts In Celebration of Apple Pay!