Billy Crudup Joins Ben Stiller in 'Neighborhood Watch' (Exclusive)
The actor joins Vince Vaughn, Jonah Hill and Will Forte in the Fox comedy.
Billy Crudup is in negotiations to join the cast of Neighborhood Watch, Fox’s Ben Stiller sci-fi comedy being directed by Akiva Schaffer. Shawn Levy is producing.
Vince Vaughn, Jonah Hill, Will Forte and Rosemarie DeWitt are already aboard the movie, which centers on a suburban "neighborhood watch" group created by a homeowner after a local murder occurs.
The group finds itself in over its head when it uncovers an alien plot to destroy the world.
Crudup will play a character described as a creepy and weird neighbor.
The actor, repped by CAA and Brillstein Entertainment Partners, recently appeared in the Julia Roberts-starrer Eat Pray Love and was seen in HBO’s Too Big to Fail.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR