Billy Crudup Joins Ben Stiller in 'Neighborhood Watch' (Exclusive)
The actor joins Vince Vaughn, Jonah Hill and Will Forte in the Fox comedy.
Billy Crudup is in negotiations to join the cast of Neighborhood Watch, Fox’s Ben Stiller sci-fi comedy being directed by Akiva Schaffer. Shawn Levy is producing.
Vince Vaughn, Jonah Hill, Will Forte and Rosemarie DeWitt are already aboard the movie, which centers on a suburban "neighborhood watch" group created by a homeowner after a local murder occurs.
The group finds itself in over its head when it uncovers an alien plot to destroy the world.
Crudup will play a character described as a creepy and weird neighbor.
The actor, repped by CAA and Brillstein Entertainment Partners, recently appeared in the Julia Roberts-starrer Eat Pray Love and was seen in HBO’s Too Big to Fail.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Lana Del Rey Tells Complex She Has 'Slept With A Lot Of Guys In The Industry'
- Jon Stewart Wants You To Help Him Buy CNN
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson And Jimmy Fallon Were Failed Fitness Instructors Once
- From "Eve Of Destruction" to "Already Gone": Conversations with Jack Tempchin and P.F. Sloan, Plus a Godsmack Track