'Bourne Legacy' Sequel Nabs a New Writer
UPDATED: Justin Lin is attached to direct the latest entry in the spy franchise.
Andrew Baldwin has been tapped to work on the new installment of Universal’s Bourne franchise.
This project is a sequel to the Jeremy Renner-starring Bourne Legacy. The film is so far untitled and has Justin Lin attached to direct.
Lin is also one of the producers, as is franchise veteran Frank Marshall as well as Jeffrey Weiner and Ben Smith from Captivate. Anthony Peckham wrote an earlier draft.
Any and all plot details are not yet known -- presumably being kept locked deep in the head of an amnesiac Bourne-like sleeper agent.
Baldwin, repped by CAA and Anonymous Content, worked on Warners’ Logan’s Run remake and wrote the original spec Bastille Day, a terrorist thriller being made by Vendome that has Idris Elba attached as one of the leads.
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- North West Isn't The Only Celebrity Kid To Bring The Cuteness To Halloween
- All The Creepy Laughs From 'The Twilight Zone' Because Evil Is Sometimes Hilarious
- 11 Times Mr. Bean Taught You To Embrace Your Inner Child By Acting Like One
- Miley Cyrus' Risque Dress Stood Out, But Her $500,000 Donation To Fight AIDS Stole The Show
- Daniel Radcliffe Wants to Work with Jennifer Lawrence & George Clooney
- Kate Bosworth & Michael Polish Fly Back to Los Angeles on His 44th Birthday
- Coco Rocha Shares Her Thoughts on Kendall Jenner Fashion Week Bullying Rumors
- Keira Knightley Shows Her Feminist Side By Discussing Gender Equality in 'Net-A-Porter's 'Edit' Mag