Brad Bird to Direct Damon Lindelof's Sci-Fi Feature '1952'
The Disney project, shrouded in secrecy, is being written by the "Lost" co-creator and Jeff Jensen.
Brad Bird is teaming up with Lost co-creator Damon Lindelof for 1952, the mystery project set up at Disney.
Lindelof is producing the project and writing the script with Jeff Jensen, the Entertainment Weekly writer who covered Lost for the magazine and recently received an Eisner Award nomination for his graphic novel Green River Killer.
The project was set up by Lindelof last year under a shroud of secrecy, but it is described as a epic tentpole.
Bird, already a successful and acclaimed animation director known for helming The Incredibles and Ratatouille, is coming off the giant success of his live-action debut, Mission: Impossible -- Ghost Protocol. The fourth installment of the Tom Cruise franchise grossed almost $700 million worldwide.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR