Brad Pitt in Negotiations to Star in 'The Gray Man'
The actor would play an assassin in the James Gray-directed thriller.
Brad Pitt is negotiations to star in The Gray Man, a New Regency action project being directed by James Gray.
The script, by Adam Cozad, was on the 2010 Black List, which ranks the best unproduced script in Hollywood.
If a deal is made, Pitt will play a CIA operative-turned-assassin targeted for elimination, forcing him to elude teams of killers while trying to save the lives of the daughters who don't know he exists.
Plan B's Dede Gardner will produce along with Stephen Garrett of Shine.
Pitt, repped by CAA and Brillstein Entertainment Partners, will next be seen in Moneyball, which premieres at the Toronto Film Festival and is shooting World War Z for Paramount.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR