Brad Pitt WWII Thriller 'Fury' to Hit Theaters November 2014
Sony has picked up distribution rights to the David Ayer-helmed project.
Sony Pictures has won the coveted distribution rights to Fury, the David Ayer World War II tank movie with Brad Pitt attached to star, setting a Nov. 14, 2014, release date.
The project hails from QED, which wanted to cement its relationship with Ayer after working with the filmmaker on Ten, the Arnold Schwarzenegger crime thriller that is due out early next year.
Pitt came on board last week and his involvement sent the project’s hotness meter soaring.
Fury is set in the waning days of World War II’s European theater and revolves around the five-man crew of an American tank named Fury that runs across a desperate German division. Pitt will play a battle-hardened sergeant named Wardaddy.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- The CW's 'Star Crossed' Is The Classic WB Show You've Been Waiting For
- Love 'Cosmos?' Then NASA's 'Images Of A Space-Time Odyssey' Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS)