'Breaking In' Fans: If You Watch Tuesday's Finale, the Show Might Get Renewed
Fox says a second-season pickup of the Christian Slater series will depend on the finale's ratings.
Is Tuesday night's episode of Breaking In the last episode ever?
If you didn't know Fox was airing the season finale of Breaking In on Tuesday, you're not the only one. It's not like Fox has been promoting the show it would like to see go away.
The show is one of TV's geek shows -- it recently did an episode set at Comic-Con involving The Goonies -- and it consistently attracts an audience of about 7 million viewers. Much more than Tuesday's lead-in, Raising Hope, whose season average has been about 6 million.
Not good enough for Fox, which may find Breaking In too niche (read: too geeky) and not strong enough with female audiences.
They canceled the show, then gave it some hope, saying a renewal will depend on the finale's ratings. Then, instead of airing it on its usual Wednesday slot, the network is airing it Tuesday night. Opposite ratings juggernaut Dancing With the Stars. Yikes.
So if you want more Breaking In, tune in to Tuesday's finale, which, by the way, features Mike Tyson and Voltron.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR