Britt Robertson Lands Key Role in George Clooney's 'Tomorrowland'
The "Under the Dome" actress will co-star with Clooney and Hugh Laurie in Brad Bird's movie for Disney.
Actress Britt Robertson has been cast in a lead role in Disney's high-profile George Clooney adventure Tomorrowland.
Robertson (Under the Dome, Delivery Man) will play a high school girl with an unconventional understanding of technology who is launched on a journey to reclaim her future. THR previously reported that Robertson was one of two finalists for the role.
The film, which is set to hit theaters Dec.12, 2014, is being directed by Brad Bird, produced by Damon Lindelof and Bird, and written by Lindelof, Bird and Jeff Jensen.
Robertson joins a cast that already includes Clooney, Hugh Laurie, Raffey Cassidy and Thomas Robinson.
She’s repped by Abby Bluestone at Innovative Artists.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR