Bruce McGill Joins Ice Cube and Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along' (Exclusive)
The veteran actor, currently on screens in "Lincoln," will play the role of the “hard-nosed lieutenant.”
Veteran actor Bruce McGill has joined the cast of Ride Along, Universal’s action comedy staring Ice Cube and Kevin Hart.
Tim Story is directing the pic, a sort of comedic Training Day, which centers on a risk-averse second-grade teacher who plans on marrying the girl of his dreams but first must accompany his overprotective future brother-in-law, a tough cop, on a ride-along from hell.
McGill is to play the “hard-nosed lieutenant,” according to sources.
Cube and Matt Alvarez are producing for CubeVision alongside William Packer for Rainforest Films.
The movie is shooting in Atlanta.
McGill, repped by Stone Manners Salners Agency, has been acting since the 1970s (the role of D-Day in Animal House was his first big splash) and is currently on screen in Steven Spielberg’s Lincoln in which he plays Secretary of War Edwin Stanton. He also appears on TNT’s Rizolli and Isles.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- Greg Scarnici Recreates Iconic Madonna 'Sex' Book As 'Sex In Drag'
- 'Na Maloom Afraad': Revival of Pakistani Cinema in Progress
- Sister Cristina Scuccia, The Singing Nun, Releases 'Like A Virgin' Cover (Without The Naughty Bits)
- Maitland Ward's Sheer Dress Is The Sheerest of All Sheer Dresses And NSFW
- Analeigh Tipton & Jake McDorman Make Their Own 'Manhattan Love Story' (Exclusive Video!)
- Matthew McConaughey Wishes the Washington Redskins Wouldn't Change Their Name
- Jennifer Lawrence Introduces Honoree Elizabeth Banks at Elle Women in Hollywood (Video)
- Pregnant Kate Middleton Makes First Offical Appearance Since Suffering from Hyperemesis Gravidarum - See The Pics Here!