Bryan Singer Offers 'X-Men' Dialogue Sneak Peek on Twitter
Expect lots of heavy breathing in next year's "X-Men" movie, judging by director Singer's Twitter tease.
Wondering what to expect from Hugh Jackman's time-traveling Wolverine in next year's X-Men: Days of Future Past? Lots of exhaling, it seems. Director Bryan Singer has been sharing the postproduction process for the Fox superhero movie again, giving Twitter followers a glimpse of a page of dialogue from an ADR session.
— Bryan Singer (@BryanSinger) November 11, 2013
Clearly, someone in DOFP has told Wolverine to breathe at some point in the movie, considering we get both an "(exhale)" and "(nasal exhale)" just 22 minutes apart -- and those are just the exhales that need looping.
Imagine all the other audible exhales already caught during initial shooting! If Marvel or Fox don't bring out some kind of Wolverine's Guide to Deep Breathing and Meditation merchandise to accompany the release of this movie, they're missing out.
X-Men: Days of Future Past will be released on May 23, 2014.
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- Old Dogs & New Tricks: The Oral History of a 'Gay' Web Series (Part 2)
- Steven Tyler Wails 'Dream On' In Maui Like It's 1973
- HuffPost Live's 'Spoiler Alert' Looks Back At This Season's Earliest TV Cancellations
- Remembering Mike Nichols, His Insight and His Introduction to Jacqueline Kennedy at El Morocco
- Emily Ratajkowski Shows Off Her Long Legs at Golden Globes Award Season Celebration
- Michelle Monaghan & James Marsden Have a 'Best of Me' Reunion at Golden Globe Award Season Celebration
- Hilary Duff Reveals Why She Supports March of Dimes
- Nikki Reed Celebrates The Golden Globes With Amanda Crew & Gina Rodriguez