Bryan Singer Offers 'X-Men' Dialogue Sneak Peek on Twitter
Expect lots of heavy breathing in next year's "X-Men" movie, judging by director Singer's Twitter tease.
Wondering what to expect from Hugh Jackman's time-traveling Wolverine in next year's X-Men: Days of Future Past? Lots of exhaling, it seems. Director Bryan Singer has been sharing the postproduction process for the Fox superhero movie again, giving Twitter followers a glimpse of a page of dialogue from an ADR session.
— Bryan Singer (@BryanSinger) November 11, 2013
Clearly, someone in DOFP has told Wolverine to breathe at some point in the movie, considering we get both an "(exhale)" and "(nasal exhale)" just 22 minutes apart -- and those are just the exhales that need looping.
Imagine all the other audible exhales already caught during initial shooting! If Marvel or Fox don't bring out some kind of Wolverine's Guide to Deep Breathing and Meditation merchandise to accompany the release of this movie, they're missing out.
X-Men: Days of Future Past will be released on May 23, 2014.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)