Bryan Singer Reveals 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Writers on Twitter
Singer will be joined by "X2: X-Men United" screenwriters for the 2016 follow-up to "X-Men: Days of Future Past."
Once again using his favorite medium for announcements, director Bryan Singer has revealed who'll be working with him to write X-Men: Apocalypse, the 2016 follow-up to next year's X-Men: Days of Future Past via Twitter.
In a tweet posted late last night, Singer shared a photo of himself in story conference with Fox Marvel superhero head honcho Simon Kinberg, as well as Dan Harris and Mike Dougherty, both of whom worked with Singer on X2: X-Men United.
— Bryan Singer (@BryanSinger) December 19, 2013
According to Bleeding Cool, X-Men: Apocalypse isn't the only collaboration between Singer, Dougherty and Harris that X-fans can expect; it appears that the three have finally "cracked" an X-Men-related comic book project first teased almost a decade ago. Just how much X-Men can one man work on in a three-year-period, anyway?
Follow Heat Vision
- T-Pain on What Happened to His Aaliyah Collaboration, Furious 7, and FKA Twigs' Engagement to Robert Pattinson [Updated]
- Patricia Arquette Will Follow Up Her Oscar Win With a Memoir
- Pete Holmes on How the Comedian Became the Modern-Day Philosopher
- Ed Sheeran Fits Right in With the Cast of Sesame Street
- You Can Own a 'Magic Mike XXL' T-Shirt with Channing Tatum's Shirtless Torso On the Front!
- Kelly Clarkson Makes Epic Return to 'American Idol,' Sings 'At Last' & 'Heartbeat Song' - Watch Now!
- George Clooney & Sacha Baron Cohen Hug It Out After Dinner
- Zayn Malik & Perrie Edwards Look Too Cute Together in New Pic