Bryan Singer Reveals 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Writers on Twitter
Singer will be joined by "X2: X-Men United" screenwriters for the 2016 follow-up to "X-Men: Days of Future Past."
Once again using his favorite medium for announcements, director Bryan Singer has revealed who'll be working with him to write X-Men: Apocalypse, the 2016 follow-up to next year's X-Men: Days of Future Past via Twitter.
In a tweet posted late last night, Singer shared a photo of himself in story conference with Fox Marvel superhero head honcho Simon Kinberg, as well as Dan Harris and Mike Dougherty, both of whom worked with Singer on X2: X-Men United.
— Bryan Singer (@BryanSinger) December 19, 2013
According to Bleeding Cool, X-Men: Apocalypse isn't the only collaboration between Singer, Dougherty and Harris that X-fans can expect; it appears that the three have finally "cracked" an X-Men-related comic book project first teased almost a decade ago. Just how much X-Men can one man work on in a three-year-period, anyway?
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR