Bryce Dallas Howard in Talks for 'Jurassic World'
Colin Trevorrow is directing the latest installment of the "Jurassic Park" movie series.
Jurassic World is getting its first inhabitant.
Bryce Dallas Howard is in early negotiations to star in what will be the fourth installment of Universal’s Jurassic Park franchise.
No details have been given about her role or how it fits in, although the movie is in serious casting mode, with director Colin Trevorrow, producers Frank Marshall and Pat Crowley, and Steven Spielberg all weighing in on actors' reads and meets.
Howard was circling the movie before it was shut down and reconfigured earlier this year.
The movie will now shoot in Hawaii this winter, with a release date penciled in for June 12, 2015.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR