Bryce Dallas Howard in Talks for 'Jurassic World'
Colin Trevorrow is directing the latest installment of the "Jurassic Park" movie series.
Jurassic World is getting its first inhabitant.
Bryce Dallas Howard is in early negotiations to star in what will be the fourth installment of Universal’s Jurassic Park franchise.
No details have been given about her role or how it fits in, although the movie is in serious casting mode, with director Colin Trevorrow, producers Frank Marshall and Pat Crowley, and Steven Spielberg all weighing in on actors' reads and meets.
Howard was circling the movie before it was shut down and reconfigured earlier this year.
The movie will now shoot in Hawaii this winter, with a release date penciled in for June 12, 2015.
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- North West Isn't The Only Celebrity Kid To Bring The Cuteness To Halloween
- All The Creepy Laughs From 'The Twilight Zone' Because Evil Is Sometimes Hilarious
- 11 Times Mr. Bean Taught You To Embrace Your Inner Child By Acting Like One
- Miley Cyrus' Risque Dress Stood Out, But Her $500,000 Donation To Fight AIDS Stole The Show
- Daniel Radcliffe Wants to Work with Jennifer Lawrence & George Clooney
- Kate Bosworth & Michael Polish Fly Back to Los Angeles on His 44th Birthday
- Coco Rocha Shares Her Thoughts on Kendall Jenner Fashion Week Bullying Rumors
- Keira Knightley Shows Her Feminist Side By Discussing Gender Equality in 'Net-A-Porter's 'Edit' Mag