Bryce Dallas Howard in Talks for 'Jurassic World'
Colin Trevorrow is directing the latest installment of the "Jurassic Park" movie series.
Jurassic World is getting its first inhabitant.
Bryce Dallas Howard is in early negotiations to star in what will be the fourth installment of Universal’s Jurassic Park franchise.
No details have been given about her role or how it fits in, although the movie is in serious casting mode, with director Colin Trevorrow, producers Frank Marshall and Pat Crowley, and Steven Spielberg all weighing in on actors' reads and meets.
Howard was circling the movie before it was shut down and reconfigured earlier this year.
The movie will now shoot in Hawaii this winter, with a release date penciled in for June 12, 2015.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Sofía Vergara Reveals Who She Dresses Up For (VIDEO)
- Before The Beat Drops: Heavy English's 'Black Dog' Brings Back Gritty, Bluesy Rock 'N' Roll
- Watch The First Promo For Fox's Controversial New Reality Dating Show 'I Wanna Marry Harry'
- Chelsea Handler Breaks Silence On That Infamous Instagram Photo And Why Network TV Isn't For Her
- Did You Catch the Coen Brothers Easter Egg in Fargo?
- Julie Klausner Talks to Billy Eichner About Billy on the Street, Mayim Bialik, and Getting Fuse to Agree to ‘Ask a Squirter’
- Watch Nick Kroll, Paul Scheer, and NBA Stars Live-Read Space Jam
- Four Scandal Actors Pick Their Characters’ Favorite Monologues