Bryce Dallas Howard in Talks for 'Jurassic World'
Colin Trevorrow is directing the latest installment of the "Jurassic Park" movie series.
Jurassic World is getting its first inhabitant.
Bryce Dallas Howard is in early negotiations to star in what will be the fourth installment of Universal’s Jurassic Park franchise.
No details have been given about her role or how it fits in, although the movie is in serious casting mode, with director Colin Trevorrow, producers Frank Marshall and Pat Crowley, and Steven Spielberg all weighing in on actors' reads and meets.
Howard was circling the movie before it was shut down and reconfigured earlier this year.
The movie will now shoot in Hawaii this winter, with a release date penciled in for June 12, 2015.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Selena Gomez Stuns in Two Totally Different Looks at Leonardo DiCaprio's Foundation Gala
- Leonardo DiCaprio Brings Girlfriend Toni Garrn to His Foundation Gala, Raises $25 Million to Protect the Earth!
- Mariah Carey Supports Pal Brett Ratner at 'Hercules' Premiere!
- Gerard Butler Shows Off Chest Hair Touching Down at LAX!