CAA Signs 'Wolf Creek' Filmmaker (Exclusive)
Greg Mclean wrote, directed and produced the movie and its upcoming sequel.
Greg Mclean, the filmmaker behind the Australian hit horror movie Wolf Creek, has signed with CAA.
Mclean is a multi-hyphenate, having written, directed and produced Wolf Creek, a horror movie about three young people stranded in the Outback and found by a serial killer.
He followed that up with 2007’s Rogue, starring Michael Vartan and Sam Worthington, about a man-eating crocodile and Wolf Creek 2, which premiered at this year's Venice Film Festival and hits theaters in Australia next year.
Mclean also supports genre filmmaking with his Emu Creek Pictures, with the company helping to produce Red Hill, the crime thriller directed by Patrick Hughes, and the sci-fi horror movie Crawlspace.
He continues to be managed by Mosaic Media Group and repped by attorney Peter Nelson at Nelson Davis Wetzstein.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Chloe Moretz Talks Boys & Fashion for 'Flare' September 2014
- The New 'Maze Runner' Trailer Is Out & It's Every Bit As Awesome As You Thought It Would Be
- It's Another Royal Photo Bomb! Prince Harry is Totally Psyched in the Background of a Selfie
- Once Upon a Time's JoAnna Garcia Joins Hubby Nick Swisher at 'Mission Swisher' Scavenger Hunt! (Exclusive Pics)