CAA Signs 'Wolf Creek' Filmmaker (Exclusive)
Greg Mclean wrote, directed and produced the movie and its upcoming sequel.
Greg Mclean, the filmmaker behind the Australian hit horror movie Wolf Creek, has signed with CAA.
Mclean is a multi-hyphenate, having written, directed and produced Wolf Creek, a horror movie about three young people stranded in the Outback and found by a serial killer.
He followed that up with 2007’s Rogue, starring Michael Vartan and Sam Worthington, about a man-eating crocodile and Wolf Creek 2, which premiered at this year's Venice Film Festival and hits theaters in Australia next year.
Mclean also supports genre filmmaking with his Emu Creek Pictures, with the company helping to produce Red Hill, the crime thriller directed by Patrick Hughes, and the sci-fi horror movie Crawlspace.
He continues to be managed by Mosaic Media Group and repped by attorney Peter Nelson at Nelson Davis Wetzstein.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Bryan Singer Addresses Sexual Abuse Allegations: They Are 'Outrageous' & 'Completely False'
- Elizabeth Banks Attends Screening for 'Walk of Shame', Wears Two Dresses!
- 'Jem & the Holograms' Leading Cast Revealed: Aubrey Peeples, Stefanie Scott, & More!
- Novak Djokovic Expecting First Child with Fiancee Jelena Ristic!