CAA Signs 'Wolf Creek' Filmmaker (Exclusive)
Greg Mclean wrote, directed and produced the movie and its upcoming sequel.
Greg Mclean, the filmmaker behind the Australian hit horror movie Wolf Creek, has signed with CAA.
Mclean is a multi-hyphenate, having written, directed and produced Wolf Creek, a horror movie about three young people stranded in the Outback and found by a serial killer.
He followed that up with 2007’s Rogue, starring Michael Vartan and Sam Worthington, about a man-eating crocodile and Wolf Creek 2, which premiered at this year's Venice Film Festival and hits theaters in Australia next year.
Mclean also supports genre filmmaking with his Emu Creek Pictures, with the company helping to produce Red Hill, the crime thriller directed by Patrick Hughes, and the sci-fi horror movie Crawlspace.
He continues to be managed by Mosaic Media Group and repped by attorney Peter Nelson at Nelson Davis Wetzstein.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama