CAA Signs 'Wolf Creek' Filmmaker (Exclusive)
Greg Mclean wrote, directed and produced the movie and its upcoming sequel.
Greg Mclean, the filmmaker behind the Australian hit horror movie Wolf Creek, has signed with CAA.
Mclean is a multi-hyphenate, having written, directed and produced Wolf Creek, a horror movie about three young people stranded in the Outback and found by a serial killer.
He followed that up with 2007’s Rogue, starring Michael Vartan and Sam Worthington, about a man-eating crocodile and Wolf Creek 2, which premiered at this year's Venice Film Festival and hits theaters in Australia next year.
Mclean also supports genre filmmaking with his Emu Creek Pictures, with the company helping to produce Red Hill, the crime thriller directed by Patrick Hughes, and the sci-fi horror movie Crawlspace.
He continues to be managed by Mosaic Media Group and repped by attorney Peter Nelson at Nelson Davis Wetzstein.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR