'Captain America' Chris Evans Heats Up 'Net After GQ Interview
The actor has the internet buzzing this week after an interview with sexual overtones between a GQ magazine writer and the actor hits the web.
Chris Evans might want to thank GQ magazine.
The cover star of the glossy is catching heat this week online after a profile of him spread across the web.
"I said no a bunch, and every time I said no, I woke up the next morning so happy and content," he revealed to the magazine regarding his role in the forthcoming summer tentpole Captain America.
"I kept saying no; they kept coming back. And eventually I was like, 'You know what? This is your biggest fear — this is exactly what you have to do," he continued.
Somewhat controversially, Evans nearly slammed the business of potential blockbusters, before pulling back somewhat.
"The problem is, if the movie's bad, that's one set of problems. If the movie's great, here come the sequels, here come the f---in' …" he said, before cutting off a complaint.
But most of the Twitter buzz and Facebook love the GQ story is generating this week seems to hinge on the piece's sexual overtones between the writer, Edith Zimmerman, and Evans.
To wit: "I said I was going to call a cab, but Chris laughed and insisted on his driver taking me back to my hotel. In the vast backseat, Chris was even more fliirtatious than before, touching my arm and my knee," Zimmerman wrote.
"At this point, which was a … number of drinks in, it was easy to forget that it really was an interview, and I'd be lying if I said it didn't cross my mind that something might happen (and that we'd go to the Oscars and get married and have babies forever until we died?). But there was always the question of how much of it was truly Chris Evans, and whom I should pretend to be in response."
GENIUS LOST: ROBIN WILLIAMS
Follow Heat Vision
- 'The Theory of Everything' Shines a Light on Stephen Hawking's Love Life
- Robert Rodriguez's Inspiring Speech Will Make You Proud To Be American
- Victoria Justice On Dealing With Cyberbullying, Fashion Inspiration And Her Advice To Teens
- James Franco's New Film 'Kink' Explores BDSM Community, Lifestyle
- Lena Dunham Felt So Much Joy Watching Andrew Rannells in 'Hedwig & the Angry Inch'
- Chris Martin Wears Fat Suit in Coldplay's 'True Love' Music Video - Watch Now!
- Vanessa Hudgens Swings By Kari Feinstein's Style Lounge Ahead of Emmys 2014
- New 'Gotham' Trailer Gives Viewers a Grim & Exciting View of What's to Come!