Carrie-Ann Moss, Malcolm McDowell Join 'Silent Hill' Sequel
The film, directed by Michael J. Bassett, is currently in production in Toronto.
Carrie-Anne Moss and Malcolm McDowell have joined the cast of Silent Hill: Revelation 3D, currently shooting in Toronto with Michael J. Bassett behind the camera.
The story, continuing the story from the 2006 movie based on the horror video game, follows a young woman (Adelaide Clemens) who, along with her father, is on the run. On the eve of her 18th birthday, plagued by horrific nightmares and the disappearance of her father, she discovers she’s not who she thinks she is, a revelation that leads her deeper into a demonic world.
Kit Harington and returning Silent Hill residents Radha Mitchell, Sean Bean and Deborah Kara Unger are also in the cast.
Moss, of Matrix trilogy fame, is playing is the leader of a cult that holds power over Silent Hill.
McDowell’s character is described as having alternating airs of leadership one moment and loathsome crazy the next.
Samuel Hadida and Don Carmody are producing.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Ready to let go of "Let It Go" ? Disney isn't. Mouse has five year plan for "Frozen" franchise
- 'True Blood' Turns Ted Cruz Fundraiser At George W. Bush Library Into A Bloodbath (SPOILER ALERT)
- Dear Governor Cuomo: A Conversation with Natalie Merchant, Plus Catching Up with Freda Payne
- Rob Reiner on the Middle-Age Love Story 'And So It Goes'