Carrie-Ann Moss, Malcolm McDowell Join 'Silent Hill' Sequel
The film, directed by Michael J. Bassett, is currently in production in Toronto.
Carrie-Anne Moss and Malcolm McDowell have joined the cast of Silent Hill: Revelation 3D, currently shooting in Toronto with Michael J. Bassett behind the camera.
The story, continuing the story from the 2006 movie based on the horror video game, follows a young woman (Adelaide Clemens) who, along with her father, is on the run. On the eve of her 18th birthday, plagued by horrific nightmares and the disappearance of her father, she discovers she’s not who she thinks she is, a revelation that leads her deeper into a demonic world.
Kit Harington and returning Silent Hill residents Radha Mitchell, Sean Bean and Deborah Kara Unger are also in the cast.
Moss, of Matrix trilogy fame, is playing is the leader of a cult that holds power over Silent Hill.
McDowell’s character is described as having alternating airs of leadership one moment and loathsome crazy the next.
Samuel Hadida and Don Carmody are producing.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- Gerard Parkes Dead At 90, Award-Winning Actor Best Known For 'Fraggle Rock' And 'Boondock Saints'
- Nicholas Brendon, 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' Actor, Arrested In Idaho
- 10 Habits Of People Who Are The Life Of The Party
- HuffPost Live's 'Spoiler Alert' Talks 'Homeland,' 'The Good Wife' And More Of Sunday's Best TV
- Oscar Pistorius Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison
- Nikki Reed Flies the Skies After Adopting Kitten with Boyfriend Ian Somerhalder
- Olivier Martinez Supports the Denver Broncos Before Sunday Night Football Game!
- Chloe Bennet Gets All Dolled Up for 'Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D' PaleyFest - Watch The Full Panel Here!