Carrie-Ann Moss, Malcolm McDowell Join 'Silent Hill' Sequel
The film, directed by Michael J. Bassett, is currently in production in Toronto.
Carrie-Anne Moss and Malcolm McDowell have joined the cast of Silent Hill: Revelation 3D, currently shooting in Toronto with Michael J. Bassett behind the camera.
The story, continuing the story from the 2006 movie based on the horror video game, follows a young woman (Adelaide Clemens) who, along with her father, is on the run. On the eve of her 18th birthday, plagued by horrific nightmares and the disappearance of her father, she discovers she’s not who she thinks she is, a revelation that leads her deeper into a demonic world.
Kit Harington and returning Silent Hill residents Radha Mitchell, Sean Bean and Deborah Kara Unger are also in the cast.
Moss, of Matrix trilogy fame, is playing is the leader of a cult that holds power over Silent Hill.
McDowell’s character is described as having alternating airs of leadership one moment and loathsome crazy the next.
Samuel Hadida and Don Carmody are producing.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)