'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer: 'It's Her.' 'Good. Kill Her.' (Video)
Channing Tatum is a killing machine with pointed ears and Mila Kunis a wide-eyed innocent with a great destiny in the first trailer for next year's sci-fi thriller.
It sounds like some kind of movie math problem: "[Mila Kunis + Channing Tatum] x The Wachowskis = ?" The answer, of course, is Jupiter Ascending, next year's science fiction movie from the creators of The Matrix and directors of Cloud Atlas -- although, judging from the newly released first trailer, the answer "something that looks completely awesome" would also be accepted.
In the film, slated for release next summer, Kunis plays Jupiter Jones, a janitor whose DNA could include the secret to the future of the universe, with Tatum's Caine described as a genetically engineered former soldier who introduces her to the great destiny that might await her.
Also appearing in Jupiter Ascending, which was written and directed by Lana and Andy Wachowski, are Sean Bean, Tuppence Middleton and -- in what's been called a "small but vital part" -- Terry Gilliam. Michael Giacchino composed the score for the film.
Jupiter Ascending will be released by Warner Bros. on July 25, 2014.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR