Charlize Theron Gives the Evil Eye in New 'Snow White and the Huntsman' Photo
The Universal film will open in theaters on June 1.
If looks could kill…
A new photo from Universal’s Snow White and the Huntsman shows the evil queen, played by Charlize Theron, giving off a very deadly glare.
In the new image, Theron can be seen wearing a striking, spiky crown, and a very royal looking metallic outfit. She sits atop her thrown, giving someone the evil eye. This is the same outfit that the queen wears in some of her most memorable scenes from the trailer, like when she holds a young girl by her throat and seems to suck the life right out of her.
There’s no denying that Theron’s version of the evil queen is going to rule Universal’s film. In the first trailer, which premiered in November, her character not only narrates, but also screams like the best of villains, takes a milk bath and turns into a bunch of big, scary looking blackbirds.
Universal’s version of the fairytale, set for release on June 1, sees Kristen Stewart as Snow White, who must defend herself from the Evil Queen (Theron) who has enlisted a Huntsman (Chris Hemsworth) to kill her so that she can be fairest of them all.
All hail Queen Theron.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Kate Beckinsale Films 'Absolutely Anything' Alongside a Really Really Nice Car!
- Usher Narrows Down 'The Voice' Live Show Performers to Just Three - Meet Team Usher!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Help Plant a Tree in Australia!
- Sam Claflin Promotes 'The Quiet Ones' at His 'Meet The Actors' Session in NYC!