Charlize Theron Gives the Evil Eye in New 'Snow White and the Huntsman' Photo
The Universal film will open in theaters on June 1.
If looks could kill…
A new photo from Universal’s Snow White and the Huntsman shows the evil queen, played by Charlize Theron, giving off a very deadly glare.
In the new image, Theron can be seen wearing a striking, spiky crown, and a very royal looking metallic outfit. She sits atop her thrown, giving someone the evil eye. This is the same outfit that the queen wears in some of her most memorable scenes from the trailer, like when she holds a young girl by her throat and seems to suck the life right out of her.
There’s no denying that Theron’s version of the evil queen is going to rule Universal’s film. In the first trailer, which premiered in November, her character not only narrates, but also screams like the best of villains, takes a milk bath and turns into a bunch of big, scary looking blackbirds.
Universal’s version of the fairytale, set for release on June 1, sees Kristen Stewart as Snow White, who must defend herself from the Evil Queen (Theron) who has enlisted a Huntsman (Chris Hemsworth) to kill her so that she can be fairest of them all.
All hail Queen Theron.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Chris Hemsworth Supports His Fellow Superheroes at 'Guardians of the Galaxy' UK Premiere!
- Reportedly Pregnant Zoe Saldana Wears Billowy Dress to 'Guardians of the Galaxy' UK Premiere
- Rachel McAdams Exits NYC Before 'A Most Wanted Man' Hits Theatres Everywhere!
- Thandie Newton's Clown Purse is Our Favorite New Accessory!