Chinese Actress Tapped for 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'
Fan Bingbing will play the teleporting-powered character named Blink.
Chinese actress Fan Bingbing is set to join Bryan Singer’s X-Men: Days of Future Past.
Bingbing will play Blink, who has teleportation powers.
Singer broke the news on Twitter but only partly. The filmmaker tweeted a semifuzzy photo of a wall of headshots. Most of the actors, ranging from Hugh Jackman to Omar Sy, already had been announced, but a few had not.
Bingbing recently starred in the Chinese art house hit Double Exposure as well as Lost in Thailand, which broke box-office records in China.
One of China’s rising stars, she has two films in the can and will shoot three later this year: The Lady in the Portrait, The Moon & the Sun and Empress Wu Ze Tian. She also is in negotiations to star in the sequel to Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.
Bingbing is repped by WME and Timothy Mou of FBB Studios.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR