Chloe Grace Moretz Covered in Blood for 'Carrie' Motion Poster (Photo)
The remake of the 1976 horror classic hits theaters Oct. 18.
It's never a good thing when Carrie loses her cool. So it's appropriate that the new motion poster for Kimberly Peirce's remake of the 1976 horror classic Carrie plays off the British phrase "keep calm and carry on."
The poster also alludes to Carrie's (Chloe Grace Moretz) election as prom queen -- which fans of both the original film and the Stephen King novel will remember didn't end so well. (It's also teased in the trailer, seen above.)
Carrie, from MGM/Screen Gems, also stars Julianne Moore as Carrie's creepy mother. It will hit theaters Oct. 18.
Moretz will be seen next in another bloody film, when she reprises her role as Hit-Girl for Kick-Ass 2, in theaters Aug. 16.
- The Epic Disney Blow-Up of 1994
- Mickey Rooney's Final Days Marred by Bizarre Family Feud
- Why Stephen Colbert Is the Perfect David Letterman Replacement
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR