Chloe Grace Moretz Covered in Blood for 'Carrie' Motion Poster (Photo)
The remake of the 1976 horror classic hits theaters Oct. 18.
It's never a good thing when Carrie loses her cool. So it's appropriate that the new motion poster for Kimberly Peirce's remake of the 1976 horror classic Carrie plays off the British phrase "keep calm and carry on."
The poster also alludes to Carrie's (Chloe Grace Moretz) election as prom queen -- which fans of both the original film and the Stephen King novel will remember didn't end so well. (It's also teased in the trailer, seen above.)
Carrie, from MGM/Screen Gems, also stars Julianne Moore as Carrie's creepy mother. It will hit theaters Oct. 18.
Moretz will be seen next in another bloody film, when she reprises her role as Hit-Girl for Kick-Ass 2, in theaters Aug. 16.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR