'Chuck' Actor Joins Werewolf Movie 'WER'
Vik Sahay rounds out the cast for the film, which is helmed by "The Devil Inside" director William Brent Bell.
Vik Sahay, best known for his comedic work on NBC’s Chuck and the recent American Reunion movie, is moving into horror movie territory, closing a deal to join the cast of WER.
Sahay joins A.J. Cook (Criminal Minds), Simon Quarterman (The Devil Inside) and Brian J. O’Connor (Epic Movie) to round out the main the werewolf flick being directed by William Brent Bell (The Devil Inside).
The story is set in Paris and follows an investigation of a gruesome slaying of a family. Sahay is a member of the defense team which learns its client (O’Connor), who is suspect in the slayings, is a werewolf.
WER starts shooting in Bucharest, Romania this month and is being produced by FilmDistrict (Insidious) Sierra/Affinity and the Incentive Filmed Entertainment Fund.
Sahay is repped by Don Buchwald & Assoc./ Fortitude and Evolution Entertainment.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- This Week’s Best Game of Thrones Reader Comments: ‘The Lion and the Rose’
- Douglas Coupland on Being a Visual Artist, the ‘Torture’ of Interviews, and Unintended Side Effects
- Alan Thicke on His New Reality Sitcom and Being ‘Considerably More Boring Than Jason Seaver’
- 6 Forgotten Teen Films of the Late ’90s and Early ’00s