'Chuck' Actor Joins Werewolf Movie 'WER'
Vik Sahay rounds out the cast for the film, which is helmed by "The Devil Inside" director William Brent Bell.
Vik Sahay, best known for his comedic work on NBC’s Chuck and the recent American Reunion movie, is moving into horror movie territory, closing a deal to join the cast of WER.
Sahay joins A.J. Cook (Criminal Minds), Simon Quarterman (The Devil Inside) and Brian J. O’Connor (Epic Movie) to round out the main the werewolf flick being directed by William Brent Bell (The Devil Inside).
The story is set in Paris and follows an investigation of a gruesome slaying of a family. Sahay is a member of the defense team which learns its client (O’Connor), who is suspect in the slayings, is a werewolf.
WER starts shooting in Bucharest, Romania this month and is being produced by FilmDistrict (Insidious) Sierra/Affinity and the Incentive Filmed Entertainment Fund.
Sahay is repped by Don Buchwald & Assoc./ Fortitude and Evolution Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR