Ciaran Hinds Joins 'Agent 47' (Exclusive)
Rupert Friend is starring as the title character in Fox International's action movie.
Ciaran Hinds has joined the cast of Agent 47, Fox International's sequel to the 2007 action movie Hitman, currently in production in Berlin.
Rupert Friend is toplining the movie as the title character while Zachary Quinto plays the lead villain. Thomas Kretschmann (Stalingrad) also plays a villain.
The complete details of Hinds' role are being kept under wraps, but it is known to be about a pivotal event involving a scientist.
Aleksander Bach is helming the movie, which will be produced by Chuck Gordon, Alex Young, and Adrian Askarieh. Daniel Alter is executive producing.
Hinds appeared in Season 3 of Game of Thrones, playing Mance Rayder, and is expected to be returning for the new season. Hinds also voiced the character of the grandpa troll in Disney's Frozen and has Last Days in the Desert, an indie drama with Ewan McGregor and Tye Sheridan, in the can.
He is repped by CAA and Dalzell & Beresford in the U.K.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- Toys R Us Pulls 'Breaking Bad' Dolls From Shelves Following Florida Mom's Petition
- Darling 'Dawson's Creek' Spoof Stars Dachshunds Instead Of Humans
- My Dream Duets: Chatting with Barry Manilow, Andre Cymone and Carroll Matthews Exclusives and The Hawthorne Chronicles
- 'Wasn't He Gay?': A Revealing Question About Mister Rogers
- Chrissy Teigen & Jamie Chung Eat Free Doughnuts In Celebration of Apple Pay!
- Kiernan Shipka Is Pretty in Pink at Broadcasting & Cable Hall Of Fame Awards 2014
- Megan Fox Gets Covered in Blood for a James Franco Project
- Renee Zellweger Breaks Silence on New Look: 'I'm Glad Folks Think I Look Different'