Circle of Confusion Signs 'Ritual' Writer-Director (Exclusive)
Mickey Keating’s feature debut will be released by After Dark Films later this year.
Ritual writer-director Mickey Keating has signed with Circle of Confusion for management, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The 23-year-old shot and edited the horror feature last year, shortly after graduating from Boston University’s College of Communications. The film, about a man who discovers his estranged wife has killed a stranger connected to a dangerous cult, will be released in the U.S. later this year by After Dark Films.
“Mickey is a new Tarantino of horror,” Circle of Confusion partner David Engel tells THR. “He’s an expert in horror movies around the world, from the 1920s to present day.”
Keating is currently developing his second horror feature, Hunt.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR