Cody Horn Signs on for Dimension's Untitled James Wan Thriller (Exclusive)
The "End of Watch" actress joins Maria Bello and Frank Grillo in the film being directed by Will Canon.
Cody Horn has signed on to star alongside Maria Bello and Frank Grillo in the untitled James Wan thriller for Dimension.
The film is being directed by Will Canon and produced by Wan and Lee Clay.
Wan wrote the story that revolves around a police officer (Grillo) and a psychologist (Bello) investigating the deaths of five people who were killed while trying to summon a ghost. Horn, who enjoyed a breakout year with star turns in Magic Mike and End of Watch, will play a ghost hunter.
The film starts shooting next week in Baton Rouge, La.
Horn, whose credits also include FX's Rescue Me, is repped by Paradigm and Untitled.
Email: Tatiana.Siegel@THR.com, Twitter: @TatianaSiegel27
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws