Cole Hauser Joins Action Movie 'Olympus Has Fallen' (Exclusive)
Continuing his action streak, the actor will appear alongside Gerard Butler and Aaron Eckhart in the movie.
Cole Hauser has joined the cast of Olympus Has Fallen, Nu Image/Millennium’s White House-set action thriller being directed by Antoine Fuqua.
Gerard Butler and Aaron Eckhart are starring in the project, with Butler playing an unlikely Secret Service agent trying to stop North Korean terrorists who have taken over the White House. Angela Bassett is also in the cast.
In a nice change of pace, Hauser -- who usually plays memorable bad guys in movies -- portrays one of the heroic good guys, a Secret Service agent guarding the president (Eckhart).
This is Hauser’s second film with Fuqua, who directed him in 2003's Tears of the Sun.
Hauser’s casting comes as he wraps another action movie, the high-profile Die Hard installment A Good Day to Die Hard with Bruce Willis. On the TV side, he most recently starred in the Jerry Bruckheimer-produced NBC action series Chase.
He is repped by APA, IAM Management and Morris Yorn.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR