Cole Hauser Joins Action Movie 'Olympus Has Fallen' (Exclusive)
Continuing his action streak, the actor will appear alongside Gerard Butler and Aaron Eckhart in the movie.
Cole Hauser has joined the cast of Olympus Has Fallen, Nu Image/Millennium’s White House-set action thriller being directed by Antoine Fuqua.
Gerard Butler and Aaron Eckhart are starring in the project, with Butler playing an unlikely Secret Service agent trying to stop North Korean terrorists who have taken over the White House. Angela Bassett is also in the cast.
In a nice change of pace, Hauser -- who usually plays memorable bad guys in movies -- portrays one of the heroic good guys, a Secret Service agent guarding the president (Eckhart).
This is Hauser’s second film with Fuqua, who directed him in 2003's Tears of the Sun.
Hauser’s casting comes as he wraps another action movie, the high-profile Die Hard installment A Good Day to Die Hard with Bruce Willis. On the TV side, he most recently starred in the Jerry Bruckheimer-produced NBC action series Chase.
He is repped by APA, IAM Management and Morris Yorn.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Kim Kardashian's Nuptials to Kanye West Could Be the Wedding of the Century!
- Miranda Kerr Will Chop Off Her Long Hair One Day, Be Prepared!
- Katie Holmes Shows Star Power Right Before Tribeca Film Festival Kicks Off!
- Ryan Lochte & Ireland Baldwin Are Proud American Icons for Calvin Klein White Label's Campaign!