Comedian Rob Riggle Eyeing '21 Jump Street' Movie
The Funny or Die mainstay would co-star with Jonah Hill, Channing Tatum and Ice Cube in the big-screen treatment of the TV show.
Comedian Rob Riggle is in negotiations to play the villain in 21 Jump Street, Columbia's big-screen treatment of the TV show. Phil Lord and Chris Miller are directing.
Jonah Hill, Channing Tatum and Ice Cube topline the movie, which follows a group of young-looking cops who go undercover as high school students to stop crime at one local school.
If a deal is made, Riggle will play a member of D.A.D. -- Dads Against Drugs. -- who has a burn-marked face and is secretly the main drug supplier.
Neal Moritz is producing.
Riggle, repped by CAA, is a mainstay of Funny or Die videos and has appeared on TV's Gary Unmarried, Saturday Night Live and Upright Citizens Brigade.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR