Comic-Con 2011: Emma Stone: 'Spider-Man' Trailer Is 'Amazing' (Video)
She calls the clip that will air at the San Diego fest "pretty cool...We'll see how people respond to it."
Emma Stone hasn't seen the Spider-Man footage that will be played at Comic-Con in San Diego yet -- but she did see the first trailer that was yanked off the Web Tuesday by Sony Pictures.
"I've seen the trailer, which I believe comes out ahead of Captain America. I thought it was amazing," Stone, who plays Gwen Stacy, tells MTV News.
"It's pretty cool, but maybe I'm a little biased," she adds. "We'll see how people respond to it."
To prepare for shooting the movie, she and Andrew Garfield (who plays Spider-Man) rehearsed with director Marc Webb "a fair amount," she says.
"I read a comprehensive book on the Stacys, and a few of the comics," she goes on. "Gwen is, I think, maybe a little different in the movie than in the comics. We're kind of staying true to the comics and also building our own thing. I hope people respond to it!"
Stone, Webb and Garfield will present the footage in person at Comic-Con's esteemed Hall H. "Hall H! I love Hall H!" she says.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)