Comic-Con 2011: 'Fright Night' Panel Set by DreamWorks
The movie companies are starting to release information on their Comic-Con plans. Here’s what DreamWorks is doing with Fright Night:
Billed as a "Fright Night Fan Frenzy," the company is having a panel in Hall H on Friday, July 22, that will include Colin Farrell, Anton Yelchin, Christopher Mintz-Plasse and Imogen Poots, director Craig Gillespie and screenwriter Marti Noxon.
On top of that, there will be a fan appreciation party and an advanced screening of the 3D movie, which opens Aug. 19.
DreamWorks is also throwing a contest in partnership with Yahoo! Movies for a chance to win a trip for two to Comic-Con.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Bryan Singer Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Underage Boy
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park