Comic-Con 2011: Guillermo del Toro and 'Pacific Rim' Cast Set Panel
Jeff Bridges, Bradley Cooper and Ben Barnes are among the stars descending to San Diego.
Legendary Pictures doesn’t have a lick of footage to show but it’s got the talent to throw its first-ever Comic-Con panel.
Pacific Rim, Guillermo del Toro’s latest creature feature doesn’t open until July 12, 2013, but the filmmaker will be there along with stars Charlie Hunnam, Idris Elba, Charlie Day and Rinko Kikuchi as well as screenwriter Travis Beacham.
Jeff Bridges, Ben Barnes and Alicia Vikander will be on hand to talk about Seventh Son, the company’s adaptation of the young adult fantasy based on the Matt Greenberg book with the project’s director, Sergei Bodrov.
Director Alex Proyas (Knowing) and Bradley Cooper will chat about Paradise Lost while the creator of video game Mass Effect, Casey Hudson, and the man writing its screen adaptation, Mark Protosevich, will kibitz about that sci-fi project.
Legendary’s chairman and CEO, Thomas Tull, as well as CEO Jon Jashni, will also be in attendance to answer fan questions.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR