Comic-Con 2011: 'Star Wars' Fans Get First Look at Deleted Scenes (Video)
The clips will be part of the nine-disc Blu-ray release of the complete saga that hits stores in September.
Attendees at the Star Wars Fan Movie Awards got a sneak peed at some of the deleted scenes included on the upcoming Blu-ray Disc release of all six films in the Star Wars franchise.
Star Wars: The Complete Saga is a nine-disc set that will offer full 1080p video presentations of the movie, DTS-HD Master Audio 6.1 surround tracks and more than 40 hours of special features, including never-before-seen content, like these deleted scenes. [Watch the clips below.]
Other features include audio commentary from George Lucas and others, archival interviews with the cast and crew, a tour of the Lucasfilm Archives, concept art, costume sketches, several documentaries and spoofs including "Weird Al" Yankovic's music video tribute to The Phantom Menace.
The Blu-ray Disc will be available Sept. 16.
This marks the 10th annual Star Wars Fan Movie Awards, for which Lucas picks the winner of the top prize. They were held Thursday night during Comic-Con in San Diego.
Sundance: On the Scene
Follow Heat Vision
- The Fantastic Four Movie Seems Really Good All of a Sudden
- Vacation’s Chevy Chase and Beverly D’Angelo to Reunite for a Pilot With a Very Silly Name
- Frozen Duo Writing a Song for Neil Patrick Harris to Sing at the Oscars
- Sundance: Watch Robert Redford and Nick Nolte Get Ready to Hike in A Walk in the Woods
- Behati Prinsloo, Karlie Kloss & the Angels Star in Victoria's Secret Super Bowl 2015 Commercial - Watch Now!
- Mandy Moore Hinted at the Ryan Adams Split Before News Broke
- Tom Cruise Allegedly Wiretapped Nicole Kidman's Phone & More Revelations From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- Former Hollywood Executive Cindra Ladd Accuses Bill Cosby of Rape in Powerful Essay