Comic-Con 2011: Taylor Lautner, Jason Momoa and Tom Hardy
The news you’ve all been waiting for: Taylor Lautner is going to Comic-Con.
Sure, we all suspected he was going to be part of the Twilight: Breaking Dawn panel but Lautner will also be on hand to promote his action thriller Abduction. He will be at the Lionsgate booth (#3729 for those of you trying to map out the San Diego Convention Center floor) for a signing Thursday, July 21.
On the Conan the Barbarian front, Jason Momoa, Rachel Nichols and Stephen Lang will be at the Lionsgate booth Friday, July 22 from 5 to 6 p.m.
If you have questions regarding the new Batman movie, feel free to ask them to Tom Hardy, the actor who is playing Bane in the new Christopher Nolan film. Hardy won’t be there for any official Dark Knight business but will be at Comic-Con with Joel Edgerton at the Lionsgate booth from 1-2 p.m. on Friday, July 22. The duo will be there to support the fighting drama Warrior.
But none of these, at this point, have a big Hall H presentation. So what will have a Hall H panel?
The horror comedy Tucker and Dale vs. Evil (6 p.m. on Friday, July 22).
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game