Comic-Con 2011: Taylor Lautner, Jason Momoa and Tom Hardy
The news you’ve all been waiting for: Taylor Lautner is going to Comic-Con.
Sure, we all suspected he was going to be part of the Twilight: Breaking Dawn panel but Lautner will also be on hand to promote his action thriller Abduction. He will be at the Lionsgate booth (#3729 for those of you trying to map out the San Diego Convention Center floor) for a signing Thursday, July 21.
On the Conan the Barbarian front, Jason Momoa, Rachel Nichols and Stephen Lang will be at the Lionsgate booth Friday, July 22 from 5 to 6 p.m.
If you have questions regarding the new Batman movie, feel free to ask them to Tom Hardy, the actor who is playing Bane in the new Christopher Nolan film. Hardy won’t be there for any official Dark Knight business but will be at Comic-Con with Joel Edgerton at the Lionsgate booth from 1-2 p.m. on Friday, July 22. The duo will be there to support the fighting drama Warrior.
But none of these, at this point, have a big Hall H presentation. So what will have a Hall H panel?
The horror comedy Tucker and Dale vs. Evil (6 p.m. on Friday, July 22).
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
Follow Heat Vision
- Free Yourselves From the Shackles of Spoilers! Life Is Too Short.
- I Want Rom-Com TV to Flourish, But ABC’s Manhattan Love Story Is Not Helping at All
- Watch the Trailer for Taken 3, Which Is Actually Called Tak3n
- The Creators of Family Guy Must Have a Major Inferiority Complex When It Comes to The Simpsons
- Tracy Morgan Responds to Walmart: I Can't Believe They Are Blaming Me For the Accident
- Justin Bieber Grabs Dinner with Kendall Jenner in Paris
- Aretha Franklin Sings 'Rolling in the Deep' Live & Totally Kills It - Watch Now!
- Channing Tatum & His Huge Muscles Continue Filming 'Magic Mike XXL' - See the New Photos!