Comic-Con 2011: 'True Blood,' 'Game of Thrones,' 'Firefly' Actors Set for 'Knights of Badassdom' Panel
Another day, another panel set.
The upcoming indie feature The Knights of Badassdom will hold a panel in the cavernous Hall H at San Diego's Comic-Con this year. The session is set for Saturday, July 23 at 2:15 p.m.
Knights of Badassdom stars True Blood's Ryan Kwanten, Game of Thrones' Peter Dinklage, Firefly's Summer Glau, Community's Danny Pudi and The Lincoln Lawyer's Margarita Levieva will be on hand to discuss the fantasy adventure comedy from IndieVest Pictures, along with director Joe Lynch (Wrong Turn 2).
The indie centers on Joe (Kwanten), a heavy metal rocker who breaks up with his girlfriend Beth (Levieva). Concerned roommates (Steve Zahn, Dinklage) kidnap him to their Live Action Role Playing (LARP) gathering, where he escapes into fantasy. According to the logline: "When Joe’s 'sorcerer' roommate (Zahn) inadvertently summons a deadly succubus that takes Beth’s seductive form, bloody reality crashes down upon their fantasy world. Once LARPers start to turn up dead, the make-believe wizards and warriors must become the real life heroes they have been pretending to be in order to conquer the evil that has been unleashed."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Grant Gustin Is Proud & Stoked to Wear 'Flash' Costume!
- Angelina Jolie Reveals She Will Have Another Preventative Cancer Surgery
- Shailene Woodley Slams 'Twilight' to 'Teen Vogue': It's About An Unhealthy, Toxic Relationship
- Sarah Michelle Gellar & James Wolk Are 'The Crazy Ones' at Hall of Fame Gala!