Comic-Con 2011: 'Twilight' Stars Surprise Fans Who Camped Out for 'Breaking Dawn' Sneak Peek
Ashley Greene and Nikki Reed served muffins and signed autographs in San Diego.
More than 1,000 fans who waited overnight to catch a sneak preview of Breaking Dawn: Part 1 at Comic-Con got a surprise early Thursday morning.
Cullen vampires Ashley Greene, Nikki Reed and Elizabeth Reaser showed up to thank their fans just after dawn, the Associated Press reports. They were joined by werewolves Julia Jones and Boo Boo Stewart.
Their visit was eagerly described on Twitter.
"So we got a little treat! Nikki Reed, Ashley Greene and Booboo Stewart came to visit us! #SDCC," wrote jenniferklobus. "nikki reed and ashley greene are the nicest! #sdcc," added CullynD. "Ashley Greene aka Alice Cullen is 12ft away from me!!!!!" wrote Neek81.
They handed out muffins and signed autographs and movie posters.
Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner are also in San Diego to preview their movie, which doesn't hit theaters until Nov. 18.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR