Comic-Con: 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley's Plans for a Zombie Apocalypse? Tobacco (Video)
Author Veronica Roth also tells THR she has a plan to fight an attack from the undead.
In Divergent, the main characters are dealing with plenty of life-threatening situations after they join the Dauntless, a group of people tasked with being the warriors of society.
But one thing they don't have to face is the undead.
So when the stars of the upcoming Summit film, Shailene Woodley and Theo James, sat down at Comic-Con with THR, we were eager to hear their own plans for survival for a zombie apocalypse.
Woodley, who starred in The Descendants, had a pretty unorthodox idea.
"I would plant tobacco because I think it would be a good thing to trade with," she says.
Veronica Roth, who wrote the popular YA novel that the film is based on, also had a great idea: Head to the nearest Costco.
At their panel earlier Thursday, the cast and director Neil Burger showed the first footage from the film, which they just finished shooting a few days ago.
They also spoke to THR about how it felt to be in front of a crowd of 6,000 in Hall H. Watch the video above to hear their responses as well as their thoughts on Star Wars versus Star Trek.
Divergent opens in theaters March 21.
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
Follow Heat Vision
- Abel Ferrara's "Pasolini" Premieres at the Deauville American Film Festival: A Heated Discussion with the Director
- Inspiration Through Film - A Festival
- The Boomtown Rats Return: A Conversation with Bob Geldof, Plus a Chat with Finch's Nate Barcalow and Lots of Exclusives
- What Apple's U2 Stunt Really Says About the Future of Music
- 'Orange is the New Black's Laverne Cox Will Spotlight Trans Youth In 'The T Word' Documentary!
- Julianne Moore & Husband Bart Freundlich Look as Happy as Ever After Nearly 20 Years Together!
- Victoria Beckham Voted Greatest Style Icon in the UK!
- Will Smith Posted This Awesome Photo for Jada's 43rd Birthday!