Comic-Con: 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley's Plans for a Zombie Apocalypse? Tobacco (Video)
Author Veronica Roth also tells THR she has a plan to fight an attack from the undead.
In Divergent, the main characters are dealing with plenty of life-threatening situations after they join the Dauntless, a group of people tasked with being the warriors of society.
But one thing they don't have to face is the undead.
So when the stars of the upcoming Summit film, Shailene Woodley and Theo James, sat down at Comic-Con with THR, we were eager to hear their own plans for survival for a zombie apocalypse.
Woodley, who starred in The Descendants, had a pretty unorthodox idea.
"I would plant tobacco because I think it would be a good thing to trade with," she says.
Veronica Roth, who wrote the popular YA novel that the film is based on, also had a great idea: Head to the nearest Costco.
At their panel earlier Thursday, the cast and director Neil Burger showed the first footage from the film, which they just finished shooting a few days ago.
They also spoke to THR about how it felt to be in front of a crowd of 6,000 in Hall H. Watch the video above to hear their responses as well as their thoughts on Star Wars versus Star Trek.
Divergent opens in theaters March 21.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Neil LaBute Q&A: The Controversial Playwright Talks About His L.A. Theater Takeover
- Top Off-Broadway Shows to Watch in NYC This Season: Part One
- Megan Fox Is Not Thrilled About The 'Girl Power' That Was Cut From 'TMNT'
- Keith Olbermann's Powerful Speech About Lack Of Respect For Women In Sports Is A Must Watch