Comic-Con: 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley's Plans for a Zombie Apocalypse? Tobacco (Video)
Author Veronica Roth also tells THR she has a plan to fight an attack from the undead.
In Divergent, the main characters are dealing with plenty of life-threatening situations after they join the Dauntless, a group of people tasked with being the warriors of society.
But one thing they don't have to face is the undead.
So when the stars of the upcoming Summit film, Shailene Woodley and Theo James, sat down at Comic-Con with THR, we were eager to hear their own plans for survival for a zombie apocalypse.
Woodley, who starred in The Descendants, had a pretty unorthodox idea.
"I would plant tobacco because I think it would be a good thing to trade with," she says.
Veronica Roth, who wrote the popular YA novel that the film is based on, also had a great idea: Head to the nearest Costco.
At their panel earlier Thursday, the cast and director Neil Burger showed the first footage from the film, which they just finished shooting a few days ago.
They also spoke to THR about how it felt to be in front of a crowd of 6,000 in Hall H. Watch the video above to hear their responses as well as their thoughts on Star Wars versus Star Trek.
Divergent opens in theaters March 21.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws