Comic-Con: 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley's Plans for a Zombie Apocalypse? Tobacco (Video)
Author Veronica Roth also tells THR she has a plan to fight an attack from the undead.
In Divergent, the main characters are dealing with plenty of life-threatening situations after they join the Dauntless, a group of people tasked with being the warriors of society.
But one thing they don't have to face is the undead.
So when the stars of the upcoming Summit film, Shailene Woodley and Theo James, sat down at Comic-Con with THR, we were eager to hear their own plans for survival for a zombie apocalypse.
Woodley, who starred in The Descendants, had a pretty unorthodox idea.
"I would plant tobacco because I think it would be a good thing to trade with," she says.
Veronica Roth, who wrote the popular YA novel that the film is based on, also had a great idea: Head to the nearest Costco.
At their panel earlier Thursday, the cast and director Neil Burger showed the first footage from the film, which they just finished shooting a few days ago.
They also spoke to THR about how it felt to be in front of a crowd of 6,000 in Hall H. Watch the video above to hear their responses as well as their thoughts on Star Wars versus Star Trek.
Divergent opens in theaters March 21.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Apple Should Have Read The Lyrics Before Putting This Song In An Ad
- 'Noah' Director Darren Aronofsky And Others Talk Faith And Environmentalism (LIVE VIDEO)
- 'The Quiet Ones' Review: Retro Horror Film Is Weighed Down By A Silly Script
- Wrigley Field's Celebrity Singers Ranked From Most Cringe-Worthy To Least