Comic-Con: Fox Bringing 'Wolverine,' 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes'
The studio also teases a "surprise" for its presentation on Saturday in Hall H.
When the official Comic-Con schedule landed last week, one studio's presentation summary was left blank.
20th Century Fox didn't reveal what it would be bringing to Hall H on Saturday, but now there's some information on what big-name stars will be in attendance.
The Wolverine will claw its way into the presentation, with Hugh Jackman and director James Mangold both participating. The film will hit theaters shortly after the Con, on July 26.
Fox is also bringing Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, the sequel to 2011's Rise of the Planet of the Apes. Andy Serkis Jason Clarke, Keri Russell and director Matt Reeves will attend. The sci-fi film is slated for July 18, 2014.
The invite for the studio's press conferences also teases a surprise panel and promises "something major." There's speculation that X-Men: Days of Future Past will be the big surprise. The film hits theaters in May 2014.
Fox's panel begins at 4:15 p.m. on Saturday in Hall H.
Comic-Con runs July 17-21 in San Diego.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'