Comic-Con: Fox Bringing 'Wolverine,' 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes'
The studio also teases a "surprise" for its presentation on Saturday in Hall H.
When the official Comic-Con schedule landed last week, one studio's presentation summary was left blank.
20th Century Fox didn't reveal what it would be bringing to Hall H on Saturday, but now there's some information on what big-name stars will be in attendance.
The Wolverine will claw its way into the presentation, with Hugh Jackman and director James Mangold both participating. The film will hit theaters shortly after the Con, on July 26.
Fox is also bringing Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, the sequel to 2011's Rise of the Planet of the Apes. Andy Serkis Jason Clarke, Keri Russell and director Matt Reeves will attend. The sci-fi film is slated for July 18, 2014.
The invite for the studio's press conferences also teases a surprise panel and promises "something major." There's speculation that X-Men: Days of Future Past will be the big surprise. The film hits theaters in May 2014.
Fox's panel begins at 4:15 p.m. on Saturday in Hall H.
Comic-Con runs July 17-21 in San Diego.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Gerard Butler Shows Off Chest Hair Touching Down at LAX!
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Trailer Starring Shirtless Jamie Dornan & Dakota Johnson is Here & It's Super Steamy - Watch Now!
- Jennifer Morrison Arrives On Set for 'Once Upon a Time' & It's Getting Us Pumped for Season Four!
- Karlie Kloss Reveals the Secret to Her Amazing Abs