Comic-Con: Fox Bringing 'Wolverine,' 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes'
The studio also teases a "surprise" for its presentation on Saturday in Hall H.
When the official Comic-Con schedule landed last week, one studio's presentation summary was left blank.
20th Century Fox didn't reveal what it would be bringing to Hall H on Saturday, but now there's some information on what big-name stars will be in attendance.
The Wolverine will claw its way into the presentation, with Hugh Jackman and director James Mangold both participating. The film will hit theaters shortly after the Con, on July 26.
Fox is also bringing Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, the sequel to 2011's Rise of the Planet of the Apes. Andy Serkis Jason Clarke, Keri Russell and director Matt Reeves will attend. The sci-fi film is slated for July 18, 2014.
The invite for the studio's press conferences also teases a surprise panel and promises "something major." There's speculation that X-Men: Days of Future Past will be the big surprise. The film hits theaters in May 2014.
Fox's panel begins at 4:15 p.m. on Saturday in Hall H.
Comic-Con runs July 17-21 in San Diego.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama