Comic-Con: How Nathan Fillion Became Captain Kirk, Chris Hardwick Went 'Back to the Future' (Video)
THR commissioned comic book artist R. Kikuo Johnson to turn some of the convention's biggest stars into their favorite geek icons.
How do you get the Comic-Con crowd to get even more excited about fanboy faves like Nathan Fillion and Orphan Black's Tatiana Maslany? Slap a Starfleet uniform or Shaun of the Dead blood-spattered shirt on them.
Watch the video above to see how Johnson did it, and check out the finished products here.
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- Charli XCX's Sultry Backstreet Boys Cover Is The Ultimate #TBT
- Frankly, My Dear, I Don't Give A Straw: 'Gone With The Wind's' Secret Curse History - Pop Culture - TODAY.com
- ‘Serial' Fans Are Buzzing About Podcast Finale
- Brooke Shields: Hollywood Wasn't My Undoing, Loving My Alcoholic Mother Was - Pop Culture - TODAY.com
- Bill Murray Will Sing 'Bare Necessities' in 'Jungle Book' Reboot!
- 'Team America: World Police' Showings Cancelled By Paramount After Sony Hack Threats
- Kim Kardashian Has Not Yet Commented About the Man Who Spent a Shocking Amount to Look Just Like Her
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shows Some Love for Her Daughter Willow's Friend