Comic-Con: Kino Lorber Picks Up Documentary on Poster Icon Drew Struzan
Struzan is the man behind posters for the "Star Wars" movies, the Indiana Jones movies, "Hellboy" and 1980s classics such as "Back to the Future" and "The Goonies."
Kino Lorber has picked up U.S. rights to Drew: The Man Behind the Poster, a feature documentary centering on Drew Struzan, the famed illustrator behind iconic one-sheets for movies such as Star Wars, Indiana Jones and Back to the Future.
The movie will premiere in San Diego during Comic-Con at the Gaslamp 15. It will also open in New York on Aug. 16 at the Cinema Village. Kino Lorber will then roll out a theatrical release followed by a home media and VOD release during the Fall.
Erik P. Sharkey directed the movie, which was produced by Charles Ricciardi. George Lucas, Harrison Ford, Michael J. Fox, Frank Darabont, Guillermo del Toro, and Steven Spielberg are among those who pop up in the movie.
Watch the trailer for the film below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR