Comic-Con: New 'Ender's Game' Footage to Debut
Harrison Ford, Asa Butterfield, Hailee Steinfeld and Abigail Breslin will appear during Summit's Hall H panel.
Ender's Game will land at Comic-Con this year.
On Thursday, July 18, Summit Entertainment will showcase new footage from the highly anticipated sci-fi film, along with appearances from director Gavin Hood and castmembers Harrison Ford, Asa Butterfield, Hailee Steinfeld and Abigail Breslin.
Ender's Game, an adaptation of award-winning 1985 novel by Orson Scott Card, follows a young boy (Butterfield) who is selected as the next hope to protect the human race from invaders.
In additional to the Hall H panel, Summit will host a specially constructed Ender's Game exhibit outside of the Hilton Gaslamp, featuring eight unique rooms representing the most iconic environments of the futuristic world. LED screens will show footage from the film, while authentic props from the project will also be on display.
Summit will also have a booth in the Grand Hall that will provide promotional items to attendees.
Ender's Game opens in theaters in the U.S. on Nov. 1.
Comic-Con runs July 18-21 in San Diego.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR